TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you have some serious anger issues of your own you should be worrying about.

Calm down man.
I have 2 sisters, and IMO if you lay hands on a woman, you deserve to be beaten within an inch of your life, but if it was my daughter or sister, kid would be dead and I would be on my way to jail...

You woman beating apologists just b/c the trash can ball are ******* disgraceful...

We don’t need trash like that on our team, and Manny’s beta *** is the last person that could keep that POS in check...

Anger issues?

Yes I hate pussies that hit girls...

If you got a problem with that, you might want to look in the mirror and ask yourself what type of values you have...

Advertisement
I have 2 sisters, and IMO if you lay hands on a woman, you deserve to be beaten within an inch of your life, but if it was my daughter or sister, kid would be dead and I would be on my way to jail...

You woman beating apologists just b/c the trash can ball are ******* disgraceful...

We don’t need trash like that on our team, and Manny’s beta *** is the last person that could keep that POS in check...

Anger issues?

If you got a problem with that, you might want to look in the mirror and ask yourself what type of values you have...

I have two daughters, a step daughter, a wife and two sisters. I respect no man who lays his hands on a woman.

But there’s a way to discuss things, especially when you literally have zero first hand knowledge of anything, without frothing at the mouth while spewing venom.

Relax man.

leave his past in the past, sign this dude and turn him into a beast thats it.....SIMPLE

It's not that easy.

You either learn from your past or you're destined to repeat it. Some people change, many don't.....or at least until they hit rock bottom or have something taken away from them. That's why it's important to do your homework and determine if a 2nd chance is warranted or not.

I have no idea what this kid has done or not, only the rumors on the board. So with that, i have no opinion on his situation, only the statement made.

Anger issues?

i dont think anyone said they support hitting women here i dont think i have read that. Relax my guy, yes it sucks to hit women and its wrong. We are basically talking about second chances here, if your son slapped a women would u give hi ma second chance and love him? Yes

We are talking about giving him a chance and if hes still rotten thats the coaches job to read if he still like that, ok we get it u dont like him but we talking about football and there are many players who do crazy **** we never hear about yet we cheer for them. There are people that want him cause we want talent and thats why we are here for football if u wouldnt give hi ma chance then we know already u said your piece we know where u stand.....but u cant think for everyone else everyone has there own opinion on it. We know what he did was wrong everyone is basically in agreement with that, its about second chance and if he changed thats it, if this dude was going outside and beating the **** out of females everyday then ok be up in arms.

Advertisement
It's not that easy.

You either learn from your past or you're destined to repeat it. Some people change, many don't.....or at least until they hit rock bottom or have something taken away from them. That's why it's important to do your homework and determine if a 2nd chance is warranted or not.

I have no idea what this kid has done or not, only the rumors on the board. So with that, i have no opinion on his situation, only the statement made.
Hey we wont know if he learned until we know, lets see what the coaches do but of course u give him a look cause we need talent.

He would only be kicked off his HS team for it if he punched that poor little girl in the face at school...

Can’t do **** about it if it wasn’t on campus or he wasn’t arrested for it...

Kid is trash regardless and needs to get the living **** kicked out of him...

I don’t care how good he is at football...
How do you know hands were not put on him. He's a kid. Just because his body is big and her looks like a man He's still young and dumb. Hopefully, he's matured since this mishap, and uses this as a spring board for greatness.

Advertisement
Amazing how some are crucifying a KID off canesinsight rumors that aren’t even public, or known to be true.. pretty sure if this was true with a five star it would be pretty well known... F**n a@@ hats

How many schools has this kid attended? Is this another Moise situation where even if he wasn’t a bad character kid he wouldn’t have a chance of getting into Miami anyway?

Advertisement
i dont think anyone said they support hitting women here i dont think i have read that. Relax my guy, yes it sucks to hit women and its wrong. We are basically talking about second chances here, if your son slapped a women would u give hi ma second chance and love him? Yes

We are talking about giving him a chance and if hes still rotten thats the coaches job to read if he still like that, ok we get it u dont like him but we talking about football and there are many players who do crazy **** we never hear about yet we cheer for them. There are people that want him cause we want talent and thats why we are here for football if u wouldnt give hi ma chance then we know already u said your piece we know where u stand.....but u cant think for everyone else everyone has there own opinion on it. We know what he did was wrong everyone is basically in agreement with that, its about second chance and if he changed thats it, if this dude was going outside and beating the **** out of females everyday then ok be up in arms.
I get what you are saying, but we are in this crazy situation right now where we have a bunch of elite kids without character issues wanting in with limited ships...

And now more than ever it is crucial to not waste scholarships on guys who wont pan out... with the new rules we can’t make up for a missed scholarship in the following recruiting class if a kid gets kicked off the team...

Not to mention that POS talks **** about the Canes all the time and only wants us now b/c nobody respectable will take him...

How about we have some **** respect...

And no I don’t trust desperate *** Manny on this one...

He did a great job with Jeff Thomas...

Great job with JW...

Sorry but no... and that is obviously just my opinion bro...

Advertisement
Amazing how some are crucifying a KID off canesinsight rumors that aren’t even public, or known to be true.. pretty sure if this was true with a five star it would be pretty well known... F**n a@@ hats
Pretty sure that if it wasn’t true none of the the top teams would have backed off the best LB in the country... but they did... all of them...

I get what you are saying, but we are in this crazy situation right now where we have a bunch of elite kids without character issues wanting in with limited ships...

And now more than ever it is crucial to not waste scholarships on guys who wont pan out... with the new rules we can’t make up for a missed scholarship in the following recruiting class if a kid gets kicked off the team...

Not to mention that POS talks **** about the Canes all the time and only wants us now b/c nobody respectable will take him...

How about we have some **** respect...

And no I don’t trust desperate *** Manny on this one...

He did a great job with Jeff Thomas...

Great job with JW...

Sorry but no... and that is obviously just my opinion bro...
What if behind the scenes those kids want him in the class? There are alot of factors we dont know about, lets see what happens only time will tell. Sucks to be limited this cycle, well every year sfla is loaded anyway. Harley dogged us vs WVU leading up to the bowl game but no one remembers it cause he chose us, thats what would happen if he came here everyone will forget. Respect your opinion, fair enough good arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back