TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray Rice and Joe Mixon are two cases where they straight up knocked out the woman they punched. Ray Rice’s case, his wife, in Joe Mixon’s case, a college girl. Both of these incidents were caught on camera and basically shown to the world. So there was no hiding from it. And it will stick with them forever. But have either of them gotten in trouble since? Not that I’ve heard of. A lot of people gave Stoops a lot of heat for sticking with Mixon after that incident.. but he made him redshirt and work on himself. It’s disgusting to EVER put your hands on a woman in any way, at any age, at any time. But I do believe in giving second chances and helping out a kid. I don’t know all the details with Terrence Lewis though.

Advertisement
giphy (24).gif

Advertisement
It's so weird how you guys speak with so much confidence about something you know absolutely nothing about.

I’d love it if someone had an informed understanding of what Lewis did, and the age he did it at. I’ve never heard he hit children, like not even close. I don’t even know that it was another student.

That being said anyone with the “she deserved it argument” can GTFO.

He’s not going to be a Miami Hurricane, as it stands right now. I think that’s all there is to say. Hope he does well wherever he signs. Things can be

this!!!!! Let’s let this one play itself out. The most important thing is he finds a place to play football and is successful. Hopefully it’s here with us.
One of my all time favorites “if no one told you, it’s probably none of your business” 😉
Tf.

Advertisement
It's so weird how you guys speak with so much confidence about something you know absolutely nothing about.

it’s hard when no one really knows the circumstances. We CISers speculate, that’s what we do. Regardless, I hope things work out and we can find a way to get him here.

I’d love it if someone had an informed understanding of what Lewis did, and the age he did it at. I’ve never heard he hit children, like not even close. I don’t even know that it was another student.

That being said anyone with the “she deserved it argument” can GTFO.

I’ve heard rumors of what he did but I wasn’t there so I’m not speaking on it. What I do know is a five star , freak lb from Florida isn’t being recruited by the big three. Take that as you will.

Advertisement
I’ve heard rumors of what he did but I wasn’t there so I’m not speaking on it. What I do know is a five star , freak lb from Florida isn’t being recruited by the big three. Take that as you will.
Also, what we know is that Northwestern took him back. That speaks volumes and bodes well for the possibility of him being part of this class.

I don’t know anything specifically, but I think there is a good chance he gets the green light eventually. He needs to do his part and he seems to have a lot of people in his corner.

Kids do a bunch of dumb s***. Doesn’t mean their life is ruined.

Advertisement
If Lewis didn't get kicked off his HS team......he should be able to play at Miami....
He would only be kicked off his HS team for it if he punched that poor little girl in the face at school...

Can’t do **** about it if it wasn’t on campus or he wasn’t arrested for it...

Kid is trash regardless and needs to get the living **** kicked out of him...

I don’t care how good he is at football...

He would only be kicked off his HS team for it if he punched that poor little girl in the face at school...

Can’t do **** about it if it wasn’t on campus or he wasn’t arrested for it...

Kid is trash regardless and needs to get the living **** kicked out of him...

I don’t care how good he is at football...

Dude you have some serious anger issues of your own you should be worrying about.

Calm down man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back