TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they don’t like T2 because he is too talented, but are willing to take on lesser players with anger issues?

Maybe this is about their evaluation of T2’s character. The Chaminade quote that @mjackson6 posted is pretty telling.
How long was he at Chaminade? I would be more interested to hear how MNW feels or whatever other school he spent a lengthily amount of time at

Advertisement
Love the young man as a player.
if he leaves many on here will cry foul especially when he balls. And he will ball.
But I just don’t see how this kid doesn’t mess it up if he goes oos.

We as cane fans want talent like this in the team but this kids has checked off more boxes on the warning label than any player we’ve recruited with exception to jt4.

Gonna end up committing to a 3rd school

Alleged violence against a female (chill on that one cause no one on here knows al the details).

Went to another cane friendly program and lasted about a minute and ****ed off the coach bad enough for him to tweet about it.

Went back to the west and again lasted about about a minute.

Despite all his talent I don’t see a Saban nor Dabo nor Day recruiting him and those are schools that have also recruited some borderline kids and drop heafty bags for the right player.

I’m not privileged to know all the ins and outs of sofla high school football not the shenanigans that likely go on from peewee to high school.
But this has potential bad mojo written all over it.

Let’s say the kid is just simply chasing the bag and is being broken off by everybody and he’s just milking it.
But then at what point are his teammates first?
You have to have some form of self awareness here.
But this might be the player that needs Miami and his teammates more than we need him.

I think 2 things can be correct. The off field issues might be overblown and this might just be a maturity issue.
But if that’s e case then he’d be better off in orange and green than living in college station where he has to tell bag stories with Donell Harris.

Besides recruiting the DL, what major studs has Manny landed or fantastic gem has he unearthed?

you look at LB and DB recruiting under Manny, going back under Richt, and it’s not very impressive considering the geographic draw that UM always has.

I say this excluding the 2021 recruiting class because they aren’t signed yet

Advertisement
How long was he at Chaminade? I would be more interested to hear how MNW feels or whatever other school he spent a lengthily amount of time at
To my knowledge(limited being it's not my area) but he is still pretty close with coach max and he is still cool and talks to former teammates his mnw issues are with his situation off the field

Obviously it’s Mannys decision. My point is he needs kids like this to win games vs elite teams.
He's not a tackle, a QB or CB. He's not as valuable as you think. I bet you if you lined up Clemson's LBs the last 4 years you wouldn't take any of them besides Simmons and he started out as a safety. And as a point Clemson aint touching him and no team who we're trying catch wants anything to do with him.

So they don’t like T2 because he is too talented, but are willing to take on lesser players with anger issues?

Maybe this is about their evaluation of T2’s character. The Chaminade quote that @mjackson6 posted is pretty telling.
He’s also not being targeted by Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, etc. Any of them could easily take him if they wanted to. Why don’t they? Interesting that only the coaches that have shown a willingness to take a fringe character type are pursuing him (Auburn, A&M, and Tennessee).

We saw the cesspool culture Jimbo left at FSU, Malzahn does nothing at auburn year after year and has been on the hot seat as long as I can remember. Not even UF is pursuing him. Pretty telling

it’s a domestic issue with his child’s mom. Police are called on him numerous times. Not much of a place in today’s cfb landscape for a risk on that.

Advertisement
He's not a tackle, a QB or CB. He's not as valuable as you think. I bet you if you lined up Clemson's LBs the last 4 years you wouldn't take any of them besides Simmons and he started out as a safety. And as a point Clemson aint touching him and no team who we're trying catch wants anything to do with him.
Clemson has one of the best defensive minds in football coaching up it's players. We do not have that luxury. So unless Veneables is replacing Baker, we aren't taking Ben Boulware or a Skalski and turning them into top notch playeers

Clemson has one of the best defensive minds in football coaching up it's players. We do not have that luxury. So unless Veneables is replacing Baker, we aren't taking Ben Boulware or a Skalski and turning them into top notch playeers

One of the reasons Venables can run such a complex defense is because he recruits coachable players.

He’s also not being targeted by Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, etc. Any of them could easily take him if they wanted to. Why don’t they? Interesting that only the coaches that have shown a willingness to take a fringe character type are pursuing him (Auburn, A&M, and Tennessee).

We saw the cesspool culture Jimbo left at FSU, Malzahn does nothing at auburn year after year and has been on the hot seat as long as I can remember. Not even UF is pursuing him. Pretty telling

it’s a domestic issue with his child’s mom. Police are called on him numerous times. Not much of a place in today’s cfb landscape for a risk on that.

Nah Manny and all the players are just scairt of him.

Advertisement

Thread should be locked after this post. This all I need to read. Pass.

Advertisement
Character of a player is a must no doubt. But that’s where u go to the leaders of the team and the elite players in this class. The elite players in this class have all voutched for T2. As it’s been stated his closest relationship is with JW including his own teammates.
In the end Manny is paid to win football games. You get paid to handle difficult players. He gets this kid and it obviously helps with that.
He’s also a KID. Some grow up later in life and need direction. This is what leaders and coaches are there for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back