TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Character of a player is a must no doubt. But that’s where u go to the leaders of the team and the elite players in this class. The elite players in this class have all voutched for T2. As it’s been stated his closest relationship is with JW including his own teammates.
In the end Manny is paid to win football games. You get paid to handle difficult players. He gets this kid and it obviously helps with that.
The leaders of last year's team voted to bring Jarren Williams back and we see how that turned out. Players aren't that trustworthy in these situations. You want to trust 18 year kids on this. Nah. This is Manny's decision. Right or wrong.

Advertisement
I have never seen a more self-loathing fan of a program in my lifetime. You take every piece of fake inside information (99.9% of information here) as gospel and have nothing even halfway decent to say about the players we do have committed because they are probably aren't good enough in your non-expert opinion. Dude, go root for Alabama.

D definitely needs to just grab an SEC West team at this point.

Some of you soft shouldered fairies will believe anything a fake insider tells you. James Williams was all UGA according to 'experts' and then committed here out of the blue. Leonard Taylor was strong UF and then the tide rapidly turned before he committed. Avantae was 'signed and sealed' to UF 5 minutes before he announced his decision.

If this kid is a transformational talent, no staff in America, especially a local staff, will pass if there isn't good reason to. I'm not buying for a second that we aren't interested or pushing.

I just think Miami continues to find reasons not to take talented players. You keep recruiting nice guys with no edge and you won't be around long enough to change the culture. Also, Manny needs to understand that sometimes it's not the players who need to change their mental but the guy at the top on down.

Lewis should be a priority. He is the type of talent you need at a lacking position.
Nah we want a bunch of McClouds around here....according to the 7-1 boys he's a main reason why we are #9

Advertisement
The leaders of last year's team voted to bring Jarren Williams back and we see how that turned out. Players aren't that trustworthy in these situations. You want to trust 18 year kids on this. Nah. This is Manny's decision. Right or wrong.
Obviously it’s Mannys decision. My point is he needs kids like this to win games vs elite teams.

Could be wrong, but I don't see us getting involved here. Character concerns.
source.gif

Advertisement
I just think Miami continues to find reasons not to take talented players. You keep recruiting nice guys with no edge and you won't be around long enough to change the culture. Also, Manny needs to understand that sometimes it's not the players who need to change their mental but the guy at the top on down.

Lewis should be a priority. He is the type of talent you need at a lacking position.
Yea that makes perfect sense. We have the top DT and Safety committed in America. Top RB and receiving core in Florida. But hey we are finding reasons to not take talented players.

Advertisement
This recruitment is very weird (tenn, Texas a&m wtf...) and from the outside looking in I can see the concers about character based on the rumors about the kid....but man if we have to take a chance on one a year let it be this one....

Advertisement
I have never seen a more self-loathing fan of a program in my lifetime. You take every piece of fake inside information (99.9% of information here) as gospel and have nothing even halfway decent to say about the players we do have committed because they are probably aren't good enough in your non-expert opinion. Dude, go root for Alabama.
I root for the U....I actually predicted when it's all said and done T2 would be a cane. But LCE said no and my happy dream exploded. And ofc I'm not an expert I don't claim to be....I can't tell the future I go by what I see here (which we all do)

So they don’t like T2 because he is too talented, but are willing to take on lesser players with anger issues?

Maybe this is about their evaluation of T2’s character. The Chaminade quote that @mjackson6 posted is pretty telling.
Based on what we've seen from this staff, how could you brush off that being an actual possibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back