TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Believe it was after Brinson committed said something like “now I have to see all this Miami stuff on my timeline 🤦” or something like that

Lol I saw that and I didn't take it as a shot... like a day or two before Brinson made his choice he said something like why UM fans always have to post gifs every time I tweet, which of course, resulted in a ton of UM and booty gifs lol and terrence commented on it, then when he committed Terrence said something like now i have to see all these UM gifs on my timeline and I believe brinson even liked it or whatever.

Lol I saw that and I didn't take it as a shot... like a day or two before Brinson made his choice he said something like why UM fans always have to post gifs every time I tweet, which of course, resulted in a ton of UM and booty gifs lol and terrence commented on it, then when he committed Terrence said something like now i have to see all these UM gifs on my timeline and I believe brinson even liked it or whatever.
Maybe “shot” wasn’t be the word to use, I guess I meant if he was going to refer to UM he has called us by name before.

I really don’t feel like this post was about UM, by the tone and word choice it seems like he was more implying that about UGA.

When he’s wanted to take a shot at UM in the past, he’s called us out by name. This seems more like he’s trying to use Williams to get UGA interested.

I agree. Initially I wasn’t sure what school he was referring to, but after the reply from Williams, I felt like he was talking about UGA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well maybe this will put an end to it lol
955595E0-99DD-484E-8358-5C0A45F51F7B.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back