TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said he isn't talking to any other schools, barely talks to Tennessee. That he's happy where he's at and there's nothing going on. Also said Miami fans are crazy, and he doesn't know why we're talking about him flipping to us. Sounds like we aren't talking to him and he isn't looking to flip.

He also said he hasn’t had a phone in a while, so given that and COVID19, it’s not really clear how much other schools including Miami are trying to get involved.

Advertisement
Kid like this in your backyard you have to keep an eye on. You have 7 months to evaluate his off the field shenanigans. Why completely shut the door so far out from signing day?

Sometimes you need to set a bunny trap, and let the bunny come to you. Kissing a kid's *** day and night works on many prospects, but with some kids, you need to take a different tact. Nothing better from the sales perspective than when a client thinks it was his idea to buy your product.

Basically I am saying that we usually know a sliver of what is going on, and we extrapolate that sliver into absolute scenarios that we use to criticize the staff with. Anyone who doesn't think the staff has gone over this kid 100x is out of their minds.

Conversely, for all we know the staff might think he's a liability and a head case regardless of the alleged incident where he possibly hit a female. They might just think he's too high a risk to waste a counter that we can't get back on. If we had a full roster of 85 right now, it gives you a little more freedom on a lost counter, but we desperately need to build our numbers back up, and the hyped up Sam Bruce and Willie Williamses of the world can really set your program back these days as you can't get that spot back. Watch UF in 2021-2023. They are going to playing severely shorthanded because of all the kids they signed and lost which IMO is going to cost the staff their jobs.

Advertisement
“I’m happy," Lewis said. "Right now, I haven’t had a phone for a little bit, so I haven’t been talking to [Tennessee] much. But every time [primary recruiter Brian Niedermeyer] calls me, he tries to tease me and send me little videos and stuff.”

:2h3mpi1:
they cr00t a bit differently up in tennessee lmfaoo
That sounds pretty weird, "Teasing with little videos."

I know the the 5 star rating is tempting but you dont want this kid here. Especially if hes the only 5 star in class.

Advertisement
So if ufag comes knocking he’s going there? But he decommitted from from them? Don’t make sense to me. I’d love to see Donny mullet take him last minute to appease the star whores. He will ruin their locker room

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im still taking him if he wants in tbh. I know its reported that he has issues but hes 17 or 18. He may be one of those kids that needs to leave the area for his own good though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back