TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What's the deal with this guy? Got five of his teammates committed, seems to be highly rated everywhere. Was there no interest on our end? Haven't been keeping up much with recruiting but yesterday brought me back lol

Not factoring in character concerns and purely his tape/football - I'd rather have Terrence Lewis than James Williams (also I'm not implying the staff has to choose between the two.) Just saying, if I started a defense from scratch.

What's the deal with this guy? Got five of his teammates committed, seems to be highly rated everywhere. Was there no interest on our end? Haven't been keeping up much with recruiting but yesterday brought me back lol
Apparently got into it with some female and teams were questioning his character.

Advertisement
i think at this point, you take Terrance. He is dying for that committable offer.

Last I heard, staff was analyzing the situation and the MNW boys were lobbying hard.

if Jason Williams and Terrance jump on board, say no to that Jason Marshall...i dare you.

Dude there’s so many people either wanting in or with legit interest I just don’t see Lewis happening, chase either. We’re about to be busting from the seams....

Dude there’s so many people either wanting in or with legit interest I just don’t see Lewis happening, chase either. We’re about to be busting from the seams....

i know the recruiting staff is insane but whats the biggest difference between richt and manny (tbh, i go back to last year w the staff bc the finish manny put on after a miserable season closing it out with tae was nothing short of spectacular and adding in king was even better)

Advertisement
Does anyone actually have the real story as to why programs are shying away from this kid? He seems to be off the rails on twitter.

oh I know man. I was the first one to say Chase didnt have the green light and people told me to f off and called me a troll.

As of now, neither Terrence or Chase have the green light. I personally, would give Lewis the green light though right now.

We absolutely, positively do. If Lewis picked up the phone right now and called Manny and said, “Coach, I wanna stay home. I’m a Cane” and you think Manny tells him thanks but no thanks, you’re out of your god**** mind.

That’s pretty much happened , Miami, FSU and UF have stayed away. Liberty has said he’d choose UM if we wanted him. Maybe things changed but I was told a resounding “ NO” earlier this year when I asked about him.

Advertisement
how do we not have room for a 5* LB?
It's not that we dont have room with him it's the fact that the staff didn't like all the noise around him and his problems so if there are kids who are little less talented but no off the field "issues" u take them. Obviously the staff is still keeping tabs on him but they are be precautionary with how they want to build their roster

oh I know man. I was the first one to say Chase didnt have the green light and people told me to f off and called me a troll.

As of now, neither Terrence or Chase have the green light. I personally, would give Lewis the green light though right now.

I posted that Chase statement wasn’t crazy , it actually made sense especially with how they felt about JW.

Advertisement
With the major problems Lewis has the only way I see Manny accepting him Is:
1. Meet with team leaders and ask for their feedback
2. Have a 1 strike rule. Mess up 1 time and you’re gone. We don’t have time for distractions.

That’s pretty much happened , Miami, FSU and UF have stayed away. Liberty has said he’d choose UM if we wanted him. Maybe things changed but I was told a resounding “ NO” earlier this year when I asked about him.

i hear you and I know you’ve got some good intel. I just cannot wrap my mind around my exact scenario happening. I can’t comprehend telling this kid no if he’s banging your door down. And yes, I’m aware of the previous issues and the culture and all that. I got it. But Manny, if nothing else, is a smart dude. Smart dudes don’t flat out tell kids this good “No” when they’re banging your door down. And I don’t care what he’s ranked. His film is obscene. I think he’s the best prospect in the state from a pure football standpoint and yes that includes James Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back