TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
i hear you and I know you’ve got some good intel. I just cannot wrap my mind around my exact scenario happening. I can’t comprehend telling this kid no if he’s banging your door down. And yes, I’m aware of the previous issues and the culture and all that. I got it. But Manny, if nothing else, is a smart dude. Smart dudes don’t flat out tell kids this good “No” when they’re banging your door down. And I don’t care what he’s ranked. His film is obscene. I think he’s the best prospect in the state from a pure football standpoint and yes that includes James Williams.

Any other year I think we’d circle back around ( maybe we still do) but this year is as crazy as I’ve seen in two decades. People contacting the staff wanting in that had no interest before , highly rated cats. Multiple key positions. Like I said , things could change from what I was told months ago I would just be surprised especially with our situation.

Last edited:
Any other year I think we’d circle back around ( maybe we still do) but this year is as crazy as I’ve seen in two decades. People contacting the staff wanting in that had no unrest before , highly rated cats. Multiple key positions. Like I said , things could change from what I was told months ago I would just be surprised especially with our situation.
Given the number of kids across the country wanting to transfer to be closer to home, I wonder if the NCAA doesn't suspend the IC rule for a year. I can't imagine the talent influx if that were to happen.

Advertisement
Dude there’s so many people either wanting in or with legit interest I just don’t see Lewis happening, chase either. We’re about to be busting from the seams....
Bring me the big dogs and I'm ok wit no chase or Lewis. They should've rolled in when they had the opportunity. They'll survive wherever they land.

Advertisement
I wonder if "passage of time" and "no subsequent incidents" would change anyones' minds at UM.

Otherwise, you just KNOW the Gaytors would take a red-flag blue-chip.

Dude there’s so many people either wanting in or with legit interest I just don’t see Lewis happening, chase either. We’re about to be busting from the seams....
fred GIF

Advertisement
I wonder if "passage of time" and "no subsequent incidents" would change anyones' minds at UM.

Otherwise, you just KNOW the Gaytors would take a red-flag blue-chip.

I could see uf doing their normal late ratings bump recruiting after missing on a lot of guys. They do it every year. I wouldn’t the be shocked at a late offer.

oh I know man. I was the first one to say Chase didnt have the green light and people told me to f off and called me a troll.

As of now, neither Terrence or Chase have the green light. I personally, would give Lewis the green light though right now.
You weren’t the first. I was and I didn’t even have a source, just veteran intuition at its finest. Same thing happened to me.

Advertisement
i hear you and I know you’ve got some good intel. I just cannot wrap my mind around my exact scenario happening. I can’t comprehend telling this kid no if he’s banging your door down. And yes, I’m aware of the previous issues and the culture and all that. I got it. But Manny, if nothing else, is a smart dude. Smart dudes don’t flat out tell kids this good “No” when they’re banging your door down. And I don’t care what he’s ranked. His film is obscene. I think he’s the best prospect in the state from a pure football standpoint and yes that includes James Williams.
I agree with you in the sense that I wouldn’t write Lewis off. I think anything is possible, especially if the MNW kids & Williams are lobbying for him.

LCE, while trying not to advocate for taking him one way or the other, stood up for him in a sense by saying something to the effect that he’s not a bad kid and there were some circumstances (LCE please don’t yell at me if I phrased it incorrectly lol).

Shît, nothing would surprise me at this point given what’s happening with our recruiting and the changing environment.

Any other year I think we’d circle back around ( maybe we still do) but this year is as crazy as I’ve seen in two decades. People contacting the staff wanting in that had no interest before , highly rated cats. Multiple key positions. Like I said , things could change from what I was told months ago I would just be surprised especially with our situation.

GO ON.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back