TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you in the sense that I wouldn’t write Lewis off. I think anything is possible, especially if the MNW kids & Williams are lobbying for him.

LCE, while trying not to advocate for taking him one way or the other, stood up for him in a sense by saying something to the effect that he’s not a bad kid and there were some circumstances (LCE please don’t yell at me if I phrased it incorrectly lol).

Shît, nothing would surprise me at this point given what’s happening with our recruiting and the changing environment.

Nothing should surprise anyone , I’ve even backed off of Davis wouldn’t be bumped. In my defense the staff didn’t know about a couple options then that they know about now. They love Davis so you know it must be something good to even think about bumping him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing should surprise anyone , I’ve even backed off of Davis wouldn’t be bumped. In my defense the staff didn’t know about a couple options then that they know about now. They love Davis so you know it must be something good to even think about bumping him.

Mentioned as much last night. Davis can play and great athlete, but...

I agree with you in the sense that I wouldn’t write Lewis off. I think anything is possible, especially if the MNW kids & Williams are lobbying for him.

LCE, while trying not to advocate for taking him one way or the other, stood up for him in a sense by saying something to the effect that he’s not a bad kid and there were some circumstances (LCE please don’t yell at me if I phrased it incorrectly lol).

Shît, nothing would surprise me at this point given what’s happening with our recruiting and the changing environment.
Spot on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Quietly this kid is my favorite recruit this cycle. I’ve kept my mouth closed bc I didn’t think we had a chance but this kid is just the perfect fit at LB in Manny’s D. He’s made for it. Going to Tenn over Miami would be an awful mistake for the kid.

Facts man kid can ball he looks real versatile too man with him and JW my goodness and that's not counting all the other studs

No denying the kid’s talent, easy 5⭐️. Whatever the off field issues are what they are, I’ll leave it up to the coaches if they want to take him or not. But if he does end up in the class, that’s a **** good player at a position we haven’t really recruited all that well (stars wise at least).

Advertisement
Willie Williams 2.0 and I am good with it as long as he is willing to commit to a personal conduct agreement where he is already starting on strike 2.

Quietly this kid is my favorite recruit this cycle. I’ve kept my mouth closed bc I didn’t think we had a chance but this kid is just the perfect fit at LB in Manny’s D. He’s made for it. Going to Tenn over Miami would be an awful mistake for the kid.

pretty sure here is where he wants to be. Especially now. Coaches have to go after him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back