TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much beating around the bush on this. If he didn’t do that ppl need to refute that if he did something similar just say that. It’s already out there I am sure it will get out there.
I'm just saying there no way a school will let you attend, if you punched a teacher. I know my school when I was in high school wouldn't.

Advertisement
You think if he punched a female teacher he would be allowed back into MNW?

Idk what school he was at during the incident. And like i said it was rumor on this board. You dont get that radioactive just from switching HS teams alot. Theres sometheing underlying.

Miami is not the place for a talented knucklehead that can't get right.

Character is what separated last years Canes and UVA from winning the Coastal. If our guys did the right things we would be better off. I'm not upset about passing on the next T-Diddy (Taurean Charles) or Willie W.

Over Under he plays for 2.5 schools including the inevitable JuCo stint after a "misunderstanding." We need guys who do the right thing when no one is watching and can lead others in that direction. Not a talented diva malcontent who likes to assault females.

Here I thought it was our OC refusing to make any sort of adjustment and our QB feeling the need to go out and get stoned before games

"Miami fans suck and always make excuses for when the top talent goes elsewhere. We should just stack chips no matter the off field issues!"

Turns to Gaytor Tears....

"Dan Mullen is a trash recruiter who takes highly rated guys with bad academics or off field issues just to bump his class! What a jort wearing loooooser!"

Advertisement
"Miami fans suck and always make excuses for when the top talent goes elsewhere. We should just stack chips no matter the off field issues!"

Turns to Gaytor Tears....

"Dan Mullen is a trash recruiter who takes highly rated guys with bad academics or off field issues just to bump his class! What a jort wearing loooooser!"
Dopey Dan has really ****ed this up. Brewster is going down as the biggest bust ever. Should had stayed in Chapel Thrill Brewster.

Last edited:
I really don’t feel like this post was about UM, by the tone and word choice it seems like he was more implying that about UGA.

When he’s wanted to take a shot at UM in the past, he’s called us out by name. This seems more like he’s trying to use Williams to get UGA interested.

I really don’t feel like this post was about UM, by the tone and word choice it seems like he was more implying that about UGA.

When he’s wanted to take a shot at UM in the past, he’s called us out by name. This seems more like he’s trying to use Williams to get UGA interested.

What shots did he take at UM?

Advertisement
If it was me, which it isn’t, but if it was I’d tell him we will allow you to commit to us on the spot. And then shut down your recruitment. If he doesn’t. Bye. But he can’t blame us. There are issues which we all are speculating on. So give him an ultimatum and make him shut it down. End of story. If he commits. Great. If not status quo. Kids elite. Take a chance. We’ve had bad guys become good guys before. Jeff Thomas was a troubled kid. And if he stayed he’d have balled in a spread. Anyone who thinks otherwise just watch the Virginia tech game from this past season. Sometimes you take a chance and try to get the kid right

**** UGA. You ever seen a team spend so much money on players, and not do **** with them? I might turn 50 before they win another title.

If it was me, which it isn’t, but if it was I’d tell him we will allow you to commit to us on the spot. And then shut down your recruitment. If he doesn’t. Bye. But he can’t blame us. There are issues which we all are speculating on. So give him an ultimatum and make him shut it down. End of story. If he commits. Great. If not status quo. Kids elite. Take a chance. We’ve had bad guys become good guys before. Jeff Thomas was a troubled kid. And if he stayed he’d have balled in a spread. Anyone who thinks otherwise just watch the Virginia tech game from this past season. Sometimes you take a chance and try to get the kid right

NO!

Advertisement
Believe it was after Brinson committed said something like “now I have to see all this Miami stuff on my timeline 🤦” or something like that

Now if the kid is egging Miami fans on that’s why he is getting so much attention. Miami fans we are petty fanbase, yall know this. Some of yall still bother AL Golden family members and Dan Enos and his family members lmao.

Advertisement
Well said. IDK this kid either and have no real judgement here but whatever he has done has apparently left teams unwilling to take a chance on him. Teams you would expect to be in the thick of his recruitment. As for Manny , he just got finished cleaning house of guys who did themselves and the team no favors. It's just bad timing to take a flyer on another kid who might present some challenges. Talent is important but there are other factors to be considered.

Hopefully he will end up in a place where he will get the guidance he needs to be successful.
I don't know Terrence. I'm not so sure how well Diaz knows him either. I'm not a fan of overreaching stances on anything. If Diaz thinks he had bad character guys on the team, then he needs to evaluate how they got there or how they turned that way after they got here. What he shouldn't do is make bright line rules.

Bright line rules almost never work in any facet of life. There are coaches who don't want CBs who are under a certain height, and they miss out on great players as a result. There are people who don't like black people because their uncle got robbed by a black guy. Those people miss out on some great potential friendships as a result.

Diaz should avoid that bright line thinking. He should evaluate every recruit on a case by case basis because automatically dropping a guy who made some mistakes isn't the best way to build a great team or a great organization.

There’s a reason no school in Florida is after this kid. Pruitt is as desperate as can be. He’s taking talent no matter the circumstances. Our staff knows this kid and probably have known him for years. It’s clear they’ve decided the risk is not worth the reward. You can’t bring in guys that will drag down your locker room.

As a former D1 athlete I will say this. You need a few crazy dudes on every team. But you have to be very careful with taking too many of those guys and the crazy’s you take still need to be coachable. It’s clear this kid fits into that crazy category but it sounds like he’s completely out of control. Punching teachers/coaches and getting kicked off teams during the off season while coronavirus is going strong. He sounds like he’s on a slippery slope and would be a coaches nightmare. Nobody wants to babysit at the college level. Guys like this everything is about I over the team. We need maturity and sacrifice to start winning. Look at the Jeff Thomas experiment. this is the same thing but maybe worse. Let this kid go to Tennessee. I hope he gets his life together And makes it big but I wouldn’t be shocked if he‘s ends up being one of greatest s. Florida prospects who couldn’t get out of his own way.

It’s clear this kid fits into that crazy category but it sounds like he’s completely out of control. Punching teachers/coaches and getting kicked off teams during the off season while coronavirus is going strong. He sounds like he’s on a slippery slope and would be a coaches nightmare.

This is the problem. You don't know any of that about him. You're making assumptions about him based off rumors and innuendo.

This is the problem. You don't know any of that about him. You're making assumptions about him based off rumors and innuendo.

Yes but c’mon my man, for years people said Bobby and Whitney were on that sh**. If hella people are saying the same things then you see high coaches tweeting about the kid being cancerous there’s plenty of substance behind this. I’m not trying to slander the kid but it’s obvious he’s done things and made decisions that are preventing every school in Florida from recruiting him. He’s a consensus 5* that no one will touch. The red flags are screaming!!! I don’t understand everything about this kid but I do understand locker room dynamics. Be honest, what reason do people have to lie about this kid? And one step further why isn’t he being recruited by any school in Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back