Tennison decommits

Advertisement
Why anyone expects different amazes me..

Remember this kid has only been alive for 1 10 win season for miami since he's been old enough to even say his own name

Win consistently
This is the hard fact that people on this board will have to come to admit! We have a new coach that's doing all the right things, we have a great feeling before the season, we have better coaches on offense even before the season starts just based off of credentials!! But nothing will stop us from losing recruits to programs like Clemson and Alabama until we start winning again!!

Winning trumps everything when the programs off the field offerings are close!! Bottom line, we win on the field, we win close recruiting battles! Let's get use to losing out to these guys until next year because Manny's not going to keep putting up with this BS!

Advertisement
If Rumph was recruiting this kid @gogeta4 would be have been here in a microsecond clownin' Rumph

Im here. Im clowning all of em. He's just the worst we got..and misses so much i cant even help myself at this point. Dude landed Christian Williams and acted like it was a lifetime achievement award.

I aint ever gonna clown someone for losing a recruit this early in the recruiting season. Rumph usually picks up steam towards the end of the recruiting season with his losses. So we get stuck with $75 on Biscayne Blvd looking for a CB with hips after signing day.

We need to recruit well but I’m more concerned with the development of the players we have and the upcoming season. We can find another safety.

Advertisement
Actually D, the moment we stop using hashtags, is the moment I will feel 100% on this. These gimmicks are getting played out. The moment a team starts doing all this gimmick stuff, the moment we're in trouble. We clown FSU for the whole "Do Something" gimmick, but what's different than us saying "TNM, or Come to Paradise?" Like I don't ever hear Bama, OSU, Michigan or Clemson doing this ish. We need to let our play dictate all of this.

This needs to be a sticky

Im here. Im clowning all of em. He's just the worst we got..and misses so much i cant even help myself at this point. Dude landed Christian Williams and acted like it was a lifetime achievement award.

I aint ever gonna clown someone for losing a recruit this early in the recruiting season. Rumph usually picks up steam towards the end of the recruiting season with his losses. So we get stuck with $75 on Biscayne Blvd looking for a CB with hips after signing day.

Banda has more misses then any other coach I've ever seen for recruiting

Advertisement
AnxiousSilentBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif
Perfect gif
He's a stud but jabrill peppers can be replaced. Let's get it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back