Tennison decommits

Advertisement
Internet tough guy....showing your weak mentality. Weak MFs like you dont like to hear facts.. Go put your skirt on like the other cheerleaders(and Banda) and go rah rah rah your weak *** down the street
You're just a sad negative energy filled human. Resiliency isn't part of who you are. I get it complain away use your energy to frustrate yourself and and get angry with folks. It's easy for you to do. You're privileged mike and it's ok buddy you're not built for the long haul. Now I'm a banda supporter because I think you're soft and a crybaby. Come on with that weak mess. That's like people who can't communicate think everything is an argument. Grow up mike leave your privileged world for a few days and see how the other side made it out. Might give you some heart over there tin man.

What is this I have heard he wants to play RB and someone(s) have offered him that chance?
Nope, His mother told me that they prefer for him to play Safety because of longevity back when he committed, not, he may have change if mind and want to play Running Back because it gives him a better chance to get to the next level. I live and Brevard county and I a huge fan of this kid he is a beast BUTTTTTT if he did my Canes like that FOCKKKKK HIM.

Nope, His mother told me that they prefer for him to play Safety because of longevity back when he committed, not, he may have change if mind and want to play Running Back because it gives him a better chance to get to the next level. I live and Brevard county and I a huge fan of this kid he is a beast BUTTTTTT if he did my Canes like that FOCKKKKK HIM.
Where in Brevard? Ind Hrb Bch here.

You're just a sad negative energy filled human. Resiliency isn't part of who you are. I get it complain away use your energy to frustrate yourself and and get angry with folks. It's easy for you to do. You're privileged mike and it's ok buddy you're not built for the long haul. Now I'm a banda supporter because I think you're soft and a crybaby. Come on with that weak mess. That's like people who can't communicate think everything is an argument. Grow up mike leave your privileged world for a few days and see how the other side made it out. Might give you some heart over there tin man.

You are blind and simple minded. You call me angry but who lashed out first. You know nothing about me simpleton. Its good for you to think they world is flowers and daisies. Weak minded people like yourself are blind to reality. Your softer than Charmin. Move along little man.

Advertisement
You are blind and simple minded. You call me angry but who lashed out first. You know nothing about me simpleton. Its good for you to think they world is flowers and daisies. Weak minded people like yourself are blind to reality. Your softer than Charmin. Move along little man.
Please you wouldn't last a month in West Baltimore. You're a ***** who is going on ignore. Keep being a mope w rest of the mopes. Broke muthafukka mentally and financially tough times you ***** up. Privileged folk talk

Last edited:
Please you wouldn't last a month in West Baltimore. You're a ***** who is going on ignore. Keep being a mope w rest of the mopes. Broke muthafukka mentally and financially tough times you ***** up. Privileged folk talk

Lol...internet tough guy claiming ****....biggest ***** ever. Go back to running around catching butterflys with your net in "west baltimore" . Shows your weak *** mentality with your "priveleged" talk .

Clemson was in the 247 Top 10 Team Talent Composite the year they won the NC.

The idea that first they won, then they started recruiting at an upper tier level, is just wrong.

They were already stacking their roster.

They won with what they had 1st dude. They stacked talent along the way. That's called building up. While building up, they started winning.

We had talent all these years. We just wasnt winning. When we got our studs (Duke Johnson as an example) we wanted their talents. When Clemson got theirs (Watkins/Watson), FSU got theirs (Winston/Cook) they started winning.

I'm not going to go back & forth on the matter. You're entitled to your opinion & I respect it.

Advertisement
They won with what they had 1st dude. They stacked talent along the way. That's called building up. While building up, they started winning.

We had talent all these years. We just wasnt winning. When we got our studs (Duke Johnson as an example) we wanted their talents. When Clemson got theirs (Watkins/Watson), FSU got theirs (Winston/Cook) they started winning.

I'm not going to go back & forth on the matter. You're entitled to your opinion & I respect it.

I haven’t really said any “opinion” though.
Certain posters are of the opinion that first you win, then the recruits come. I’m simply asking for examples of that.

So far I’ve been given Saban at Bama, which is objectively wrong. His first class was top 3 coming off of what amounted to a .500 season and a horrible loss to a lowly G5 school.
The next example was Clemson, a team that built the best facilities and hired the best coaches/recruiters that money can buy.

Is there actually an example of a team that didn’t do all of this stuff that would improve recruiting, but instead just relied on winning to do it?
Removing Clemson from it, since that back and forth has been beat to death, can anybody point to a school that didn’t carry out massive facilitiy upgrades or go hire big time recruiters, but instead just relied on winning, and saw an actual Tier jump in recruiting?

Thinking about it:

Duke might actually be the best example. They have gone up a tier in recruiting. And that improvement certainly coincides with them putting a little more into the coaching staff and improving facilities (it seems like they still had a track around the field until just a few years ago).
But one could argue it was Cut taking advantage of a down ACC to pull off some wins and get to bowls, which gave the program respectability, that allowed their recruiting to go up a tier.

Advertisement
Back