Tennison decommits

Advertisement
Yeah, let's get rid of our best position coach in Rumph. The real bright ones are out in full force today.

He's a horrible recruiter. Corner depth is an absolute joke because every year we say, "We are only going to take studs, and save the scholarship for next time." But next time doesn't come, so we are paper thin at corner. In an area that shouldn't need greater coaching. We are in MIAMI. The idea that the only way we can have elite corners is if we have elite coaching, is a joke. An average to good coach should be able to field studs at the position if he recruits good enough down here.

But fine. Keep Rump. But the larger point is we went wayyyyyyyyyy too Xs and Os heavy with the defensive staff. They can't all be great teachers, much the same way every member of a baseball team can't just be great defenders. You got to sacrifice defensive with some players to get a little more of the bat. You got to sacrifice a little of the technician skills with some coaches, to get a little more recruiting. And Diaz failed to do that, especially on the defensive side of the ball.
Which is why we are loading up on transfers and saying, "This defense could be really good next year. But f*ck if it isn't thin in way too many units." It's thin across the board because of all the whiffs on the trail.

Advertisement
Can't keep both. If people want to defend retaining one, that's fine. But it's impossible to argue both should be on the staff.
Every time Banda gets involved it screws up everything. He’s Manny’s boy so he gets a little too much credit for nothing.

Advertisement
Pls let’s not make this thread over 5 pages. Fck him and the bull chit he’s on.

Now it’s time for Miami to prove it’s TNM. Fck the bull chit; all this stuff is going to keep happening until we show it on the field.

TheOleMiami
Same **** on the trail....expected it. I wont even argue with the talking heads on here. Different era we just cant compete in.....all the fluff news and articles is the same noise/hashtag/social media bs we always hear every HC change cycle.
I will wait till the season and nsd but it smells similar to me the stench has always been the same here in recent memory.

Make me believe

Advertisement
And so it begins......anyone not surprised we dont get our plan A kids and have to settle for plan B kids??

Advertisement
He's a horrible recruiter. Corner depth is an absolute joke because every year we say, "We are only going to take studs, and save the scholarship for next time." But next time doesn't come, so we are paper thin at corner. In an area that shouldn't need greater coaching. We are in MIAMI. The idea that the only way we can have elite corners is if we have elite coaching, is a joke. An average to good coach should be able to field studs at the position if he recruits good enough down here.

But fine. Keep Rump. But the larger point is we went wayyyyyyyyyy too Xs and Os heavy with the defensive staff. They can't all be great teachers, much the same way every member of a baseball team can't just be great defenders. You got to sacrifice defensive with some players to get a little more of the bat. You got to sacrifice a little of the technician skills with some coaches, to get a little more recruiting. And Diaz failed to do that, especially on the defensive side of the ball.
Which is why we are loading up on transfers and saying, "This defense could be really good next year. But f*ck if it isn't thin in way too many units." It's thin across the board because of all the whiffs on the trail.

But lets keep the bartender, rah rah guy that has no business being a CFB coach let alone the title of CO-DC. And yes there have been way too many whiffs on the D side especially with the great(sarcasm) defense we have

Last edited:
Y’all expected different results with the same staff in place as previous years? Hahaha a new hashtag ain’t going to change the fact that we got some average coaches trying to land elite players against Bama, Clemson, OSU and others.

Same **** on the trail....expected it. I wont even argue with the talking heads on here. Different era we just cant compete in.....all the fluff news and articles is the same noise/hashtag/social media bs we always hear every HC change cycle.
I will wait till the season and nsd but it smells similar to me the stench has always been the same here in recent memory.

Make me believe
You might as well find a new team. All you do is cry.

Advertisement
Back