Tedarrell Slaton down to 2

what we need to do is start steering elite prospects away from heritage since that program seems to have something against UM. we also need to fire Rumph.

do those two things, and we alright.

Fire a guy who did a good job coaching his guys because high school recruits have no interest in miami?

yes fire his ***.

He was brought here to recruit south florida...not coach. We can find better more qualified candidates to coach DBs.

Advertisement
what we need to do is start steering elite prospects away from heritage since that program seems to have something against UM. we also need to fire Rumph.

Fire a guy who did a good job coaching his guys because high school recruits have no interest in miami?

yes fire his ***.

He was brought here to recruit south florida...not coach. We can find better more qualified candidates to coach DBs.

Just go sit down. You dont hire a recruiter to coach corners. You put recruiters at rb coach or te. Lol at hiring rumph to recruit south florida.

Meanwhile we have one blue chip guy committed and a handful of kehoe-level projects

No Bueno

Isn't that the nature of OL recruiting. 99% of the prospects are not ready to play on day 1. If we're expecting more than Donaldson to come in and contribute next year we're already screwed.

Kehoe's problem is not the projects, but the identifying the right projects (except the obvious studs) and their development once they were here.

yes fire his ***.

Just go sit down. You dont hire a recruiter to coach corners. You put recruiters at rb coach or te. Lol at hiring rumph to recruit south florida.

if you really think Richt brought in Rumph for his CB coaching ability, I feel sorry for you.

He was brought in as a recruiter and has failed hopelessly.

you don't know anything.

Meanwhile we have one blue chip guy committed and a handful of kehoe-level projects

No Bueno

Isn't that the nature of OL recruiting. 99% of the prospects are not ready to play on day 1. If we're expecting more than Donaldson to come in and contribute next year we're already screwed.

Kehoe's problem is not the projects, but the identifying the right projects (except the obvious studs) and their development once they were here.

No we aren't. More and more elite offensive lineman are coming in as true freshman and starting from day 1. Bama, clemson and Washington each had true freshman offensive tackles starting and they were all in the playoffs... Donaldson is elite he is definitely capable of doing it

Advertisement
Heard Banda just offered him as a safety,like every other recruit he offered.

Y'all can blame Rumph all you want but the truth is he's in charge of the CB unit and that class looks nice with Deejay, Bandy, and hopefully Dean. The OL is Searles unit, he should have known long ago where the AH boys minds were at...he should have been moved on to pursue others.

Meanwhile we have one blue chip guy committed and a handful of kehoe
-level projects{/QUOTE]

No Bueno

No we aren't. More and more elite offensive lineman are coming in as true freshman and starting from day 1. Bama, clemson and Washington each had true freshman offensive tackles starting and they were all in the playoffs... Donaldson is elite he is definitely capable of doing it

Re-read it. I said except for the obvious studs. And Bama and Clemson are not good examples, they're getting the obvious studs. And more importantly, they're dropping them into a line where they're surrounded by All Americans. We've also done it (Henderson, Youngblood) also, and when we did, they all had their "freshmen" moments. Even though the line played better towards the end of the year, it's chancy (possibly reckless) to rely on more than Donaldson to help out next year.

For everyone else, it's unrealistic to much in year one. That's just my opinion, we'll have to agree to disagree but I believe the number bear it out.

Not making excuses for Rumph, but let's not lose sight of the fact that Choad Wilson is the DC over there, and there is zero doubt that he is in the ears of the Heritage kids.

Was Choad Wilson hanging around AH while Rumph was HC? I legitimately don't know the answer to that question. If he was, then that should tell you all you need to know about the anti-UM environment Rumph fostered at AH.

Pretty sad that Rumph can't convince his buddy Choad to do him a favor and stop fcking with his livelihood at UM.

I bet hiring Choad would have gotten us more AH kids than Drumph.....

But, sheet, at this rate, even Beatlejuice would have maybe gotten us more AH kids

No one could have gotten us less AH kids. But yeah these dudes are right. AH is just genetically predisposed to hating UM. Has nothing to do with the coaches and adults around that program over the last 4 years. The adults around AH during the Rumph era were all about a positive UM message, but the **** kids just had that genetic predisposition against UM.

Advertisement

yes fire his ***.

if you really think Richt brought in Rumph for his CB coaching ability, I feel sorry for you.

you don't know anything.

Why would you bring in rumph to recruit when he isnt known like that besides at heritage. Nobody is hiring a high school coach just to recruit one school. Richt recruited heritage without rumph at uga.

Last edited:
Not making excuses for Rumph, but let's not lose sight of the fact that Choad Wilson is the DC over there, and there is zero doubt that he is in the ears of the Heritage kids.

Was Choad Wilson hanging around AH while Rumph was HC? I legitimately don't know the answer to that question. If he was, then that should tell you all you need to know about the anti-UM environment Rumph fostered at AH.

Pretty sad that Rumph can't convince his buddy Choad to do him a favor and stop fcking with his livelihood at UM.

I bet hiring Choad would have gotten us more AH kids than Drumph.....

But, sheet, at this rate, even Beatlejuice would have maybe gotten us more AH kids

No one could have gotten us less AH kids. But yeah these dudes are right. AH is just genetically predisposed to hating UM. Has nothing to do with the coaches and adults around that program over the last 4 years. The adults around AH during the Rumph era were all about a positive UM message, but the **** kids just had that genetic predisposition against UM.

Yall are slow. None of those dudes never showed interest in miami but because there high school coach gets a job there o know they supposed to love it?

You can give baez credit for the gulliver dudes all you want but they loved miami from the get go and was coming regardless of baez.

**** them Broward kids. You either gotta be tough enough to be from Dade or straight flashy enough to be from Palm Beach. We're done taking that middle of the road Broward trash.

Who needs NFL talents like Mcintosh and Feliciano

Bottom line is alot of broward kids don't seem to like Miami like that and want to get far away for college. It is what it is. Like 252cane said richt had no problem landing heritage kids at uga now he can't since he is at Miami.

So only Broward kids are a problem and Miami dade is fine? Crazy what a little distance can do

Precisely, Kyle. These imaginary lines are very helpful in determining a kid's character and likelihood of pledging allegiance to The U. Broward is the poo-poo in that tricounty **** sandwich.

I do not know, Al Kaline. I know that Choad was at U School through 2014, and he became the DC at Heritage this season. I do not know if Choad was a DB coach at Heritage prior to this season.

I can tell you that Pat Surtain and Oronde Gadsden have zero problems with UM.

I agree that Rumph needs to talk to Choad because Choad might wind up ******* up Rumph's livelihood.

Advertisement

yes fire his ***.

you don't know anything.

Why would you bring in rumph to recruit when he isnt known like that besides at heritage. Nobody is hiring a high school coach just to recruit one school. Richt recruited heritage without rumph at uga.

Nah. Rick knew Rumph had no juice with the 10 D1 prospects on his own roster. He hired him for his 10 years of experience as a DB coach. He was known as the next Peter Clay Carroll as a DB coach.

I went to private school in Miami and schools like AH, Gulliver, etc. typically encourage their kids to leave South Florida. It took us hiring Baez to get Jackson, Mullins and Wright, and he had already been at Miami over a year.

yes fire his ***.

you don't know anything.

Nah. Rick knew Rumph had no juice with the 10 D1 prospects on his own roster. He hired him for his 10 years of experience as a DB coach. He was known as the next Peter Clay Carroll as a DB coach.

They only went after 3 heritage dudes this year. They went after none last year. And as of right now they are only recruiting campbell and surtain in next years class.

Why cant other coaches on the staff land them if the problem is just rump cant recruit?

Advertisement
Rumph is a recruiting god. The heritage kid just don't like us. Richt got 3 kids from there before..of course he has that school on lock..he didn't need Rumph to recruit there. He hires Rumph because of all his coaching experience and wealth of knowledge.

Richt got a **** kicker, Sony Michel , and a small wr where uga was his biggest offer.
We're hea ding towards the third cycle I can't wait to hear the next excuses.

Was probably going to get brian burns before he got fired. Why didnt burns have interest in miami once richt got here if uga was leading for him when he was there?

maybe just maybe he liked the school itself

I went to private school in Miami and schools like AH, Gulliver, etc. typically encourage their kids to leave South Florida. It took us hiring Baez to get Jackson, Mullins and Wright, and he had already been at Miami over a year.

I've heard this before. Baez is very good at what he does.

I'm just waiting for some of yall to realize that Rumph isn't a a great recruiter. He in two cycles hasn't even gotten in the door at a school he just left. He'll I think it's time we send him to recruit palm beach n get him out of ah for the next cycle.

Cant really count last cycle against him...had about 2 weeks to recruit..this cycle kids want to see results..2018 should be telling of his recruiting abilities

Advertisement
Back