Tedarrell Slaton down to 2

Since we were trying to land both AH OL,who do we go after now,gotta believe we need to sign at least 1 more OL in this cass.

I'm sure we'll do a Skai-Moore with Telfort and he will tell us to go fvck ourselves.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Since we were trying to land both AH OL,who do we go after now,gotta believe we need to sign at least 1 more OL in this cass.

I'm sure we'll do a Skai-Moore with Telfort and he will tell us to go fvck ourselves.

Well it would be even more embarrassing than Skai Moore considering Telfort enrolled at UF last week. So your schadenfreude scenario is not possible.

I'm just waiting for some of yall to realize that Rumph isn't a a great recruiter. He in two cycles hasn't even gotten in the door at a school he just left. He'll I think it's time we send him to recruit palm beach n get him out of ah for the next cycle.

Richt was personally recruiting slaton and he still aint coming and you think rumph is the problem?

I'm not talking bout just Slaton . He ain't getting NOBODY from there. So ya ....I'm gonna say he is a problem. No more excuses need to be made for him..he just needs to bring guys in and open doors at other schools. He'll he is from Delray. Open doors at Atlantic and American Heritage Delray, head into the muck for us. But please get away from American heritage....lol

Who wlse from this cycle you expected him to get? Marco? He was all gator his dad got him on that trip, if he dont get Campbell next cycle then yea get him the **** away from there

Richt was personally recruiting slaton and he still aint coming and you think rumph is the problem?

I'm not talking bout just Slaton . He ain't getting NOBODY from there. So ya ....I'm gonna say he is a problem. No more excuses need to be made for him..he just needs to bring guys in and open doors at other schools. He'll he is from Delray. Open doors at Atlantic and American Heritage Delray, head into the muck for us. But please get away from American heritage....lol

There is no excuses at all. These dudes know what schools they like and they have a idea of where they want to go. Its obvious they dont want to come to miami.

That's why it's called "recruiting". It's your job to entice them to come to your school..regardless where there idea is and where they want to go. It is something he currently sucks at. It's typically ALOT easier when you previously coached a kid and worked with a kid DAILY for some of them 3-4 years previously. Except for........his *** lol. I can laugh at it because I knew when Richt hired him..why..and what he thought he was getting..and I KNEW he wouldn't pull kids and have pull in the county like that and you can check old threads of me saying such. He essentially is a GA on coach's salary..because he is learning on the job. Hopefully he improves...but it's quite comical for us to be the only school to hire a high school guy that CAN'T bring in his own players...and we have fans looking for excuses for it. I mean we haven't even been in a legit top 3 for any heritage kids

Richt got 3 players from heritage at uga. Maybe would have got burns if he didnt get fired. Burns didnt even have interest in miami once richt was hired but was considering playing for him at uga. Richt is at miami now and in the year he has been here he hasnt been able to get 1. Doesnt that seem odd?

I asked people that same question and never got a answer for it

Advertisement

Well it would be even more embarrassing than Skai Moore considering Telfort enrolled at UF last week. So your schadenfreude scenario is not possible.

Well, we really fvcked that one up then.

There is no excuses at all. These dudes know what schools they like and they have a idea of where they want to go. Its obvious they dont want to come to miami.

That's why it's called "recruiting". It's your job to entice them to come to your school..regardless where there idea is and where they want to go. It is something he currently sucks at. It's typically ALOT easier when you previously coached a kid and worked with a kid DAILY for some of them 3-4 years previously. Except for........his *** lol. I can laugh at it because I knew when Richt hired him..why..and what he thought he was getting..and I KNEW he wouldn't pull kids and have pull in the county like that and you can check old threads of me saying such. He essentially is a GA on coach's salary..because he is learning on the job. Hopefully he improves...but it's quite comical for us to be the only school to hire a high school guy that CAN'T bring in his own players...and we have fans looking for excuses for it. I mean we haven't even been in a legit top 3 for any heritage kids

Richt got 3 players from heritage at uga. Maybe would have got burns if he didnt get fired. Burns didnt even have interest in miami once richt was hired but was considering playing for him at uga. Richt is at miami now and in the year he has been here he hasnt been able to get 1. Doesnt that seem odd?

I asked people that same question and never got a answer for it

Because they know the answer. They dont want to come to ******* miami.

I'm just waiting for some of yall to realize that Rumph isn't a a great recruiter. He in two cycles hasn't even gotten in the door at a school he just left. He'll I think it's time we send him to recruit palm beach n get him out of ah for the next cycle.

Is Rump the main guy on these OL? That's usually Searles

Come on, man. He coached the guy for 3 years. You hire the HS coach with the assumption he can at least deliver the guys he coached in HS.

Richt dont need rumph to recruit heritage. Richt been recruiting that school for years now. Got 3 of them to uga without rumph on staff.

Bottom line is alot of broward kids don't seem to like Miami like that and want to get far away for college. It is what it is. Like 252cane said richt had no problem landing heritage kids at uga now he can't since he is at Miami.

Advertisement
**** them Broward kids. You either gotta be tough enough to be from Dade or straight flashy enough to be from Palm Beach. We're done taking that middle of the road Broward trash.

**** them Broward kids. You either gotta be tough enough to be from Dade or straight flashy enough to be from Palm Beach. We're done taking that middle of the road Broward trash.

Who needs NFL talents like Mcintosh and Feliciano

Bottom line is alot of broward kids don't seem to like Miami like that and want to get far away for college. It is what it is. Like 252cane said richt had no problem landing heritage kids at uga now he can't since he is at Miami.

So only Broward kids are a problem and Miami dade is fine? Crazy what a little distance can do

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

Who needs NFL talents like Mcintosh and Feliciano

So only Broward kids are a problem and Miami dade is fine? Crazy what a little distance can do

No but Miami has had better success keeping some of the top talent home from there than broward county the past few years. I would consider McIntosh very underrated as he was a 3 star coming out of highschool. Now that Bruce is gone the only 4star prospect we have signed from broward that is on the team is Anthony moten and that was back in the 2014 class

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rumph is a recruiting god. The heritage kid just don't like us. Richt got 3 kids from there before..of course he has that school on lock..he didn't need Rumph to recruit there. He hires Rumph because of all his coaching experience and wealth of knowledge.

Richt got a **** kicker, Sony Michel , and a small wr where uga was his biggest offer.
We're hea ding towards the third cycle I can't wait to hear the next excuses.

Not making excuses for Rumph, but let's not lose sight of the fact that Choad Wilson is the DC over there, and there is zero doubt that he is in the ears of the Heritage kids.

Rumph is a recruiting god. The heritage kid just don't like us. Richt got 3 kids from there before..of course he has that school on lock..he didn't need Rumph to recruit there. He hires Rumph because of all his coaching experience and wealth of knowledge.

Richt got a **** kicker, Sony Michel , and a small wr where uga was his biggest offer.
We're hea ding towards the third cycle I can't wait to hear the next excuses.

Was probably going to get brian burns before he got fired. Why didnt burns have interest in miami once richt got here if uga was leading for him when he was there?

Advertisement
Back