Tedarrell Slaton down to 2

Rumph is a recruiting god. The heritage kid just don't like us. Richt got 3 kids from there before..of course he has that school on lock..he didn't need Rumph to recruit there. He hires Rumph because of all his coaching experience and wealth of knowledge.

Richt got a **** kicker, Sony Michel , and a small wr where uga was his biggest offer.
We're hea ding towards the third cycle I can't wait to hear the next excuses.

Rumph is the second coming of Dameyune Craig when it comes to recruiting. He is so good that he refuses to sign the AH kids because it's too easy. It's unfair.

LOL at dudes thinking they're proving something by Rick signing 3 guys from AH at UGA. Last time I checked, Rumph wasn't at UGA.

Advertisement
Not making excuses for Rumph, but let's not lose sight of the fact that Choad Wilson is the DC over there, and there is zero doubt that he is in the ears of the Heritage kids.

Was Choad Wilson hanging around AH while Rumph was HC? I legitimately don't know the answer to that question. If he was, then that should tell you all you need to know about the anti-UM environment Rumph fostered at AH.

Pretty sad that Rumph can't convince his buddy Choad to do him a favor and stop fcking with his livelihood at UM.

Rumph is a recruiting god. The heritage kid just don't like us. Richt got 3 kids from there before..of course he has that school on lock..he didn't need Rumph to recruit there. He hires Rumph because of all his coaching experience and wealth of knowledge.

Richt got a **** kicker, Sony Michel , and a small wr where uga was his biggest offer.

Rumph is the second coming of Dameyune Craig when it comes to recruiting. He is so good that he refuses to sign the AH kids because it's too easy. It's unfair.

LOL at dudes thinking they're proving something by Rick signing 3 guys from AH at UGA. Last time I checked, Rumph wasn't at UGA.

Thats my point. He didnt need rumph on the staff at uga to recruit the school but now he is at miami he needs rumph on staff to recruit there? Why cant richt get them interested in miami?

Nobody seems to be able to answer the question. How did richt get the heritage guys to have serious interest in uga but cant get them interested in the local school?

Thats my point. He didnt need rumph on the staff at uga to recruit the school but now he is at miami he needs rumph on staff to recruit there? Why cant richt get them interested in miami?

Maybe it's Rumph they're specifically avoiding. Maybe he looks like an ******* four flusher to the AH kids because he fostered and promoted an anti-UM atmosphere at AH.

Advertisement
Some will say if you truly want him in this class, you offer him as a DL and make it clear, if you can't do these thing by such and such time, you're moving to offense. That's one approach I suppose, waiting for him to fail at the position he wants to play. The other is to stick to your evaluation that he's an OG all the way or nothing. I like the latter, nothing. He isn't so impressive or imposing athletically that he is worth all the trouble of using Coach Kool's time if you don't think he can play DT.

Maybe it's Rumph they're specifically avoiding. Maybe he looks like an ******* four flusher to the AH kids because he fostered and promoted an anti-UM atmosphere at AH.

How was he anti miami? Is it his fault golden wasnt offerring his players or coming by the school? We need corners and mcfadden a 5 star corner in your backyard is sitting there and you dont offer. But you go way to alabama to offer mike jackson. If you a recruit wouldnt you be ****ed at miami? Mckenzie wanted to go to miami but you go way to north carolina to get berrios. You dont see a problem here?

The guy invited golden and the staff to the school and told them to come around more and they didnt. The man had a 1 on 1 sitdown with golden and **** still didnt change.

Last edited:
what we need to do is start steering elite prospects away from heritage since that program seems to have something against UM. we also need to fire Rumph.

do those two things, and we alright.

I think the common denominator is Miam hate i, and neither Rumph nor Richt can affect it obviously

Advertisement
Burns wasn't headed to uga. Fsu had the inside scoop from the get. We were wayyy late to the party..maybe didn't like his size or something. Burns maybe touching 220-225 right now

what we need to do is start steering elite prospects away from heritage since that program seems to have something against UM. we also need to fire Rumph.

do those two things, and we alright.

Fire a guy who did a good job coaching his guys because high school recruits have no interest in miami?

Y'all blame rumph but the fact is that those kids just don't seem to like Miami period. It is what it is. Some kids want to get away for college. You are not going to keep everyone home

Advertisement
Burns wasn't headed to uga. Fsu had the inside scoop from the get. We were wayyy late to the party..maybe didn't like his size or something. Burns maybe touching 220-225 right now

Uga was leading. Fsu started going hard after him down the stretch.

Not making excuses for Rumph, but let's not lose sight of the fact that Choad Wilson is the DC over there, and there is zero doubt that he is in the ears of the Heritage kids.

Was Choad Wilson hanging around AH while Rumph was HC? I legitimately don't know the answer to that question. If he was, then that should tell you all you need to know about the anti-UM environment Rumph fostered at AH.

Pretty sad that Rumph can't convince his buddy Choad to do him a favor and stop fcking with his livelihood at UM.

I bet hiring Choad would have gotten us more AH kids than Drumph.....

But, sheet, at this rate, even Beatlejuice would have maybe gotten us more AH kids

Y'all blame rumph but the fact is that those kids just don't seem to like Miami period. It is what it is. Some kids want to get away for college. You are not going to keep everyone home

You have a special prospective on life I tell ya

Advertisement

Uga led for Brian burns before Richts firing.

I bet hiring Choad would have gotten us more AH kids than Drumph.....

But, sheet, at this rate, even Beatlejuice would have maybe gotten us more AH kids

choad would've been the ultimate test, but I still have my doubts we get his kids here even with him on staff, thats how plucked up this **** seems

Rumph isn't getting fired. That's just a waste of keyboard strokes. Our CBs got more technique and coaching than they've had the past 8 years, and from someone who actually played in the NFL. It's not happening.

Rumph isn't getting fired. That's just a waste of keyboard strokes. Our CBs got more technique and coaching than they've had the past 8 years, and from someone who actually played in the NFL. It's not happening.

This. Even guys like Mike Jackson who many thought was a lost cause was shutting sh*t down vs wvu of all teams who had one of the best set of receivers in the country. Had Colbert looking like a legit corner and corn elder playing like a top 5 corner in the country

Advertisement
Back