Te'Cory Couch and others notes

Advertisement
That's the story for most collegiate defensive backs. The dude was second team All SEC as a true freshman, he was a miss and would be starting this year for us.
The guy is soft as tissue he would not be starting for us just ask Dean. You clearly didn’t watch his games because he was gifted picks and refused to tackle or get off blocks especially in the Michigan game. As for second team all SEC tavarres mcfadden 2.0! Marco Wilson is the one we missed on

The guy is soft as tissue he would not be starting for us just ask Dean. You clearly didn’t watch his games because he was gifted picks and refused to tackle or get off blocks especially in the Michigan game. As for second team all SEC tavarres mcfadden 2.0! Marco Wilson is the one we missed on

Well I can't dispute that, I did not watch any Florida football games last year. I guess I'll take everyone's opinion on here that watched every moment of Florida Gator football last year instead. Second team All SEC but garbage and would ride the bench here. Got it.

Advertisement
The only thing that bothers me is the speculation that the staff chose Couch over Davis. At this point that's not a choice that needs to be made....take them both.

Advertisement
I doubt Brownlee sticks, hes started to get talked up after some very impressive camps. Witlong or whatever his name is has a huge boner for Brownlee after seeing him live.

Probably the typical sfla kid that jumps on board hinting a spot until somebody else comes calling. That’s me just going off his interviews, nothing more .

As you posted this he was walking around decked out in um gear on campus chillin.

View attachment 60478This is that length I’m talking about. He’s skinny but he got them chimp arms. Boy is long as ****. That makes up for size tremendously. How long you are is more important than how tall. You defend passes with you arms not with you heard.
Agree but ****, "skinny" doesn't do this kid justice. His quads look like calves/ankles, and his upper arms look like wrists/forearms. Not sure how much weight that frame will ever hold.

DB recruiting has been horrible for years now. We haven't gotten anyone who wasn't coming here regardless of who was coaching. It's getting embarrassing.

We've been straight up lucky that there were some really talented DB recruits who are die hard canes fans the last two years.

Safety has been better than CB.

If they really felt that way about Blades (mind you just a couple weeks in) then why not go after the guy that started ahead of him in Jaden Davis?

Anyone else think this is Rumph and DVD not being able to agree on who is a take or not?

Advertisement
Steele was never coming or comitting to the U. There's a reason he was given the ultimatum. The lil footsies he tried to play was bs, a top 2 of Oregon and the U but a heavy gator lean?

THIS x10.

I have never felt for one second that Steele would end up here so I'm not disappointed that he cancelled his visit.

Advertisement
Stevenson is coming. (Nothing is certain until they sign) Steele probably not, he is not discounted but probably not

The DB staff right now feels like that dude at the bar that had all the confidence in the world going into the night and thought he could slam every 10, but after quickly realizing that the night wasn’t gonna go as planned (2016, 2017) they’ve audibled to just trying to smash anything with a pulse (Brownlee, Good)

Now don’t get me wrong, I like the Brownlee, Good, and upcoming Couch pickups. I’m just saying, the DB staff’s confidence must be seeing 2008 Housing Crisis lows for this repeated reshuffling of the board
Ahhh yes, sometimes one must go with the sacrifice bunt instead of the homerun to score. No shame in it lol

If they really felt that way about Blades (mind you just a couple weeks in) then why not go after the guy that started ahead of him in Jaden Davis?

Anyone else think this is Rumph and DVD not being able to agree on who is a take or not?

DVD is a step above a GA

I doubt he has much say

Advertisement
Back