Te'Cory Couch and others notes

fwiw, I have always thought this played a way bigger part than anyone ever acknowledges. The kid didn't make the decision.

Agree. After playing his recruitment pretty close to the vest, and always mentioning a bunch of schools, Tyson's dad just started gushing about how amazing Georgia was starting in December. It's pretty obvious in hindsight that's when UGA's bagmen made their move

Advertisement
Agree. After playing his recruitment pretty close to the vest, and always mentioning a bunch of schools, Tyson's dad just started gushing about how amazing Georgia was starting in December. It's pretty obvious in hindsight that's when UGA's bagmen made their move

We were warned by dancing bear that bags were dropped at AH.
Could’ve been the cameras or the spotlight but yes the kid looked uncomfortable AF.

His dad never wanted him at Miami.

He would bring up LSU, UGA, Ohio State, and Bama all the time and never Miami.

I’m not $o $urprised he liked uga e$pecially $ince uga wa$ recruiting him for $o long and had $uch connection$ with him. He knew the uga dB coach $ince he was young and the dB coach wa$ his high $chool head coach.

Make$ $en$e

$omthing tell$ me there$ a hidden Me$$age in here but I ju$t can't find it

Advertisement
I confirmed this info with one of his coaches today. I'll take their word for it and the fact that Michigan coaches also sized him up and wanted him to be a part of their team. He's not my favorite either, my favorite CB this year is Travis Jay (FSU commit) from Madison County, but Carol City kids are ballers for the most part.

Are you talking about Brownlee or Couch?. Brownlee is 5'10 170 for sure.

From your boy on SFE couch is 5'10" and 168. Not sure which coach njcane knows but I know we know the same coach.

He finally putting on weight then. That's about 20 pds in two months which is possible with work. But kinda hard to do during spring practice. Either way they seemed interested knowing he was slight anyway.
They are plugged in on the sfe kids this year foreal though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back