Te'Cory Couch and others notes

Richards wants to play offense.

Stevenson is a safety so he is irrelevant to the corner discussion
Exactly, if Richards were to play db he would be more likely a safety than corner so I don’t see this could any way possible be related to Them tbqh

Advertisement
For clarification, yes, it is all speculation and clearly labeled opinion/speculation. Just potential reasons why things are changing. As I said, will try to find out if anything specific is causing the change.
I think your speculation posts should go bye bye with the gator *** guzzler.

Advertisement
Jesus

DB Staff is lost and DB recruiting is embarrassing

These last two years of missing top targets is totally in their head

Past "2" years??? You mean missing on "BJ Endo" and his butt buddy Edwards? Yes, last class was a miss, but we still got top notch players in Blades, Ivey, and Frierson. I don't classify last class a bust at DB considering who we pulled. 2 years ago was bad, but not as bad as we thought it turns out as the **** commits of BJ, Wilson, and Edwards have been meh....

Little off topic but quick question:

Lets say Stevenson and Richards commit to us and you had 1 spot left in the class to give b/w Mcintosh and Battle...who would you give it to?

I go Battle

Advertisement
Past "2" years??? You mean missing on "BJ Endo" and his butt buddy Edwards? Yes, last class was a miss, but we still got top notch players in Blades, Ivey, and Frierson. I don't classify last class a bust at DB considering who we pulled. 2 years ago was bad, but not as bad as we thought it turns out as the **** commits of BJ, Wilson, and Edwards have been meh....

Henderson had a very good freshman year and would be starting this year for us. He was a miss.

Lets say Stevenson and Richards commit and you had 1 spot to give b/w Mcintosh and Battle...who would you give it to?

I go Battle just because im not that high on mcintosh but idk if we need a RB this cycle to go with Crowley.

1 of the 4 doesnt belong in your scenario

Also they would recruit Richards as a WR not a RB.

Henderson had a very good freshman year and would be starting this year for us. He was a miss.

Dude was gifted interceptions based on pure luck and bad QB/WR play. Kid is atrocious at tackling and too finesse. Just bc he had a high pick volume doesn't hide the fact that he got burned routinely and was a factor in the team going 4-7 or whatever.

Advertisement
I think the staff is just doing their job in evaluating their cb prospects thoroughly. Doubt it has anything to do with Blades or Bethel.

The coaches haven’t seen any of them play on campus and it’s hard to see how that would have anything to do with their cb board this class.

Dude was gifted interceptions based on pure luck and bad QB/WR play. Kid is atrocious at tackling and too finesse. Just bc he had a high pick volume doesn't hide the fact that he got burned routinely and was a factor in the team going 4-7 or whatever.

That's the story for most collegiate defensive backs. The dude was second team All SEC as a true freshman, he was a miss and would be starting this year for us.

Lets say Stevenson and Richards commit to us and you had 1 spot left in the class to give b/w Mcintosh and Battle...who would you give it to?

I go Battle
McIntosh is our second running back. Remember the numbers are broken down by position not by overall class number.

Advertisement
Rumph making sure he doesn’t get left at the alter this year. I think he’ll be able to develop Couch and brownlee

A potential Brownlee flip? To who lol he’s ZUUUUU he ain’t going anywhere. “Staff is prepared to drop Good, Brownlee & Couch after senior season eval”??? Idk why we even accepted Good’s commitment so soon anyways
Bc its a win win, we wouldn't get the local backlash if he doesn't pan out. But if he blows up then we were on him first but we would need to fight off some vultures. All we need to do is not have a series of losses like the last two seasons. A good record will probably shuffle up the CB board again though haha.

The DB staff right now feels like that dude at the bar that had all the confidence in the world going into the night and thought he could slam every 10, but after quickly realizing that the night wasn’t gonna go as planned (2016, 2017) they’ve audibled to just trying to smash anything with a pulse (Brownlee, Good)

Now don’t get me wrong, I like the Brownlee, Good, and upcoming Couch pickups. I’m just saying, the DB staff’s confidence must be seeing 2008 Housing Crisis lows for this repeated reshuffling of the board

Advertisement
Back