Te'Cory Couch and others notes

Because regardless of how he stated it, there will and have been people who take it as more than that.

Remember when McDonald's got sewed for the coffee not saying "hot content " well he gave us the warning... so don't get you panies in a bunch, if people are stupid enough to take it as facts then thats on them..... I'll take his speculation on a free site, when he has more insider info them me.

Advertisement
I like how people are mad at stephans speculations. Especially since those are his answers to questions that posters would probably ask him.

Two things that have turned by sunny Saturday into a thunderstorm
Possibility that Blades is not the real deal? I've worried about that.
Richards not coming here? How could that happen?
Seriously beginning to worry about this class

It's June. Relax.

He needs like 20 pds to get to 170. Not sure how much his frame holds either. I'm not high on him as others.
20 to get to 170??? ****. I like that we're not so rigid on size requirements that we refuse to offer a smaller cb (if all this is true), but I have to admit my eyes widened when I got a look at him in that pic. I like J.Davis myself, but I don't watch a lot of HS film (especially this early in the cycle), so if the staff wants him then cool.

Advertisement
I have no issues with a writer “speculating”, Stefan clearly said that’s what it is, so it doesn’t matter how a bunch of internet losers take the information. He said it’s an opinion, You all take any bit of info and run with it anyway so deal with it nerds.

My only issue would be just make sure it makes sense leave bs like the staff is down on Blades and Bethel when that’s not realistic at all in terms of having any connection to this recruiting class. The other possible reasons are plausible and worth discussing.

Couch is a baller. The only thing holding him back is his frame. If he’s 6’1 he’s a high four star or even a five star prospect. He’s fast, physical, and extremely long. I’d take him any day over Davis good and Brownlee.
The why not take Samuels last cycle is my question.

I have no issues with a writer “speculating”, Stefan clearly said that’s what it is, so it doesn’t matter how a bunch of internet losers take the information. He said it’s an opinion, You all take any bit of info and run with it anyway so deal with it nerds.

My only issue would be just make sure it makes sense leave bs like the staff is down on Blades and Bethel when that’s not realistic at all. The other possible reasons are plausible and worth discussing.

Well mentioning Blades make sense in the fact that he's always been mentioned at probably moving to safety.....but stefan just left a steaming pile of **** in the middle of the forum now all the inmates are going to smear it on the walls.

Advertisement
The only thing that makes any sense out of all this is that Rumph has zero confidence recruiting anyone, which is understandable. He knows if he screws up at CB this season he’ll be fired and likely never coach at a high caliber program again.

**Staff is prepared to drop Good, Brownlee, or Couch after senior season evals

Please be careful typing stuff like this Stefan...UM is currently at war trying to keep teams out of Dade AND improve like **** in Broward. They read this from someone (since it says staff editor or whatever), and they think you're an authority. No need for the negative ****. We can figure it out on our own. (If it even is the case, which I don't think it is)

Last edited:
Advertisement
People need to give the staff a little bit of slack on Steele.

It's obvious they found out he wasn't coming to Miami. Maybe UF brought out the bags, maybe he just silently committed there, who knows.

But you have to be crazy to think they would just turn down Steele. They're not going to let Steele just use Miami for a free trip, but if they thought they could land him they wouldn't have cancelled.

And it seems like the staff doesn't want to be left short numbers-wise like last year. If you want 2 CBs, take 3 now, and worry about sorting things out later.

That's what Georgia, Bama, FSU, etc do

Advertisement
McIntosh is a good prospect but he is also a very replaceable one this class. Mellusi, carter, Wright and also other up and coming backs are all worthy of that last spot next to Crowley.

Isn't McIntosh a better linebacker prospect?

Jesus Christ....Drink some Bleach already
Dog dnt comment on my **** if dnt like it. Fkin Rumph groupie. Amazing u have time to comment wen ur so busy gagging on his ****. Funny *** fanbase we got a ****load of passion but we also got some ignorant blind fans might as well be in the SEC.

I get locking down the best local kids who show the most interest but you can't concede recruitment or force a kids hands in June especially when they arent committed anywhere.

Ya I don't believe it really happened like that...JMO

Advertisement
Back