Team unity al golden style

To all those on social media saying 'relax, it's just a joke, ' i can only assume they are talking about the program as a whole.

Advertisement
0-12
Hope this feggit Al and whoever gave the go ahead to do these pictures has a seizure while driving

Advertisement
What was the purpose of this photo shoot? I cannot see why anyone in the administration would have thought this was a good idea.

Whoever is responsible for this should be fired.

We got bigger problems than we thought we had.

I just went outside and removed The U symbols from my vehicles.

I'm not getting laughed at.

When I was in the military we ****ed around all the time just never in front of a scrutinizing eye, you don't embarrass the uniform.

Advertisement
We got bigger problems than we thought we had.

I just went outside and removed The U symbols from my vehicles.

I'm not getting laughed at.
This. I'm not wearing no ******* Canes gear anywhere. **** is embarrassing. Those guys just killed the brand. Adidas should sue them.

What was the purpose of this photo shoot? I cannot see why anyone in the administration would have thought this was a good idea.

Whoever is responsible for this should be fired.

Frenck should be dragging Flake into his office, demanding to know about this institutional embarrassment. Flake and/or Fraulden should be fired within the week.

Should be...

Should be...

An many of you didn't think things could get worse than Miami playing dodge ball last year.

I am beyond shocked that these pictures were taken, let alone released. An considering the base of UM's recruiting foot print comes from the inner city, this will not go over well.

Go Canes

I thought it was fake until I saw Sunny and Gall... That's a shame... What is Al doing? This program is turning into a laughing stock.

Advertisement
Well, there's at least one thing the Canes can do if they feel they are a laughing stock - and it starts in 6 days.

Advertisement
at least the cloud is gone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 14
Advertisement
Back