Team unity al golden style

Advertisement
So much for the team unity, team being accountable to one another, and the rest of it that Kaaya was talking about after the boat rides. If that were true, the whole team was in on these pics. And if that's true.....

Advertisement
Gluten is straight ASKING to get fired at this point. Maybe he was hoping we'd pull an Illinois and ****-can him before the season starts so that he can see the leaves change in Pdo State.

Out of all the stupid admin decisions, Nevin Shapiro, chit coaches, etc. over the last 10+ years... what a way to bring it to an all time low. What a freaking joke these guys are.

Advertisement
I have defended the staff over and over because I knew the real severity of the cloud had on this program. But this here shows that the kids are unafraid of consequence. If there was one photo or 2 that would be one thing. You can not control 1 or 2 idiots. But the shot where the guy is holding the other and there is a crowd there watching and laughing is unacceptable. When Golden came on and Swasey was not gone right away I was thinking first red flag. Losing to UVA over and over was the 2nd red flag. This is the third strike.

Is this about the fatigues? You guys won the game. Is it really necessary to plant a mole 30 years later to destroy our program?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I have defended the staff over and over because I knew the real severity of the cloud had on this program. But this here shows that the kids are unafraid of consequence. If there was one photo or 2 that would be one thing. You can not control 1 or 2 idiots. But the shot where the guy is holding the other and there is a crowd there watching and laughing is unacceptable. When Golden came on and Swasey was not gone right away I was thinking first red flag. Losing to UVA over and over was the 2nd red flag. This is the third strike.

Did Gordlen just lose his very last supporter?

And with that, Gordlen just lost his last remaining supporter.

Advertisement
Im still confused. This dude really took a picture looking back while bent over with a finger uo to his mouth making the shhhh gesture. No self respecting straight dude would take a picture like that

I would rather see these picture which were just for fun. Then deal with the press last year with boys arrested for unspeakable actions. Better Hugs than THUGS

:rustled::rustled:

UMfb082915-3062.jpg

I got negged to high heaven about how Golden likes pool partys for a particular reason. I got negged for bringing up Sandusky and Second Mile picks of Dorito and news stories about Golden speaking at a Second Mile banquet and how he was going to be ol' Jerry's DC if Sandusky got the UVA job...Neg after neg...

IS THIS OBVIOUS ENOUGH FOR YOU CLOWNS NOW???

Advertisement
Back