Team unity al golden style

Clearest evidence yet that we will lose every game we play. Let's make this THE thing that rallies the fan base against all things miami

Advertisement
It really is dumb though. I know they are trolling, but this is a stupid thing to do. Wtf are these guys thinking. Just win some **** games. Enough of this stupidity

Sad part is the AD will justify the photos by saying the pictures were taken in good fun. They'll say "some" fans are taking it out of context. They don't care or understand the impact of those photos in more ways then one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1187297_10201985934679724_82153128_n.jpg

I guess they are learning

SLURPERS, I'm not hearing your comments. Silence is Fraulden? Not that there's anything wrong with it.

As for the rest of us, Firing Day can't come soon enough.

The Savior will soon return, and the Fraulden Curse will soon be gone.
Don't worry Canes fans,

We'll be free in 93.

[video=youtube;d-diB65scQU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU[/video]

slurpers ..Lol no I'm just tired of this corny site.. I have a life and I work for a living. Don't have time to post about the same **** every day and night.. Lol But then again you're on a message board looking to make yourself seem cool. Tells me everything I need to know.

Advertisement
SLURPERS, I'm not hearing your comments. Silence is Fraulden? Not that there's anything wrong with it.

As for the rest of us, Firing Day can't come soon enough.

The Savior will soon return, and the Fraulden Curse will soon be gone.
Don't worry Canes fans,

We'll be free in 93.

[video=youtube;d-diB65scQU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU[/video]

slurpers ..Lol no I'm just tired of this corny site.. I have a life and I work for a living. Don't have time to post about the same **** every day and night.. Lol But then again you're on a message board looking to make yourself seem cool. Tells me everything I need to know.

Apparently, that's not exactly true.

Here you are.

Sandusky U

I am not going to any games as long as AG is coach or to any event where I might see AG r Fake James. I will catch a fuggin assault charge and ruin my career.

This **** is embarrassing. We need to organize a mass email campaign

Advertisement
Just showed the pics to my wife....first words out her mouth were "WTF is that ****!.. who the fug authorized that!?!?"
SMFH!!!!!

As the SS Fraulden sails through sexually troubled waters, let us heed the appropriate words of Mr Gaye, and spread love throughout Canesassland. Meanwhile, the

Firing Day Countdown is now at 92 days.

Of course, if the SS Fraulden grinds itself on the nearby shoals of Sexual Gaffe, the countdown will be duly accelerated.

[video=youtube;rjlSiASsUIs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjlSiASsUIs[/video]

Advertisement
I knew it was only a matter of time before some dumb **** went down. Under Goldie it feels like there is some off the field bull**** every year.. Some type of controversy.

I was especially waiting for it this year with all the togetherness bull****. What a ******* disaster.

And the think this fat **** had the nerve to come in here talking **** about how Shannon ran things like he was about to turn it around. Actually this tops the snowball fights on the sidelines. I'm speechless bc this is straight embarrassing.

I knew it was only a matter of time before some dumb **** went down. Under Goldie it feels like there is some off the field bull**** every year.. Some type of controversy.

I was especially waiting for it this year with all the togetherness bull****. What a ****ing disaster.

And the think this fat **** had the nerve to come in here talking **** about how Shannon ran things like he was about to turn it around. Actually this tops the snowball fights on the sidelines. I'm speechless bc this is straight embarrassing.

And keep in mind the snowball fights occurred when they had no HC. Kirby Hocutt held the program at a standstill by not allowing the coaches to continue to recruit and canceling all recruiting visits. However, Al is the coach and there are no excuses for his team to be playing around a week before the season starts.

Advertisement
Back