Team unity al golden style

Canes4days

Recruit
image.jpgimage.jpg

Advertisement
its what this team under this coach does, execute already bad ideas horribly, its not even funny, its overdone and the homoerotic angle is completely overblown; these guys cant even execute being funny

Golden forced the team to hug and shake hands before every team meeting like you do in sunday mass.I guess nothing should surprise us anymore ,This team has all the ingredients for a major collapse.

Advertisement
Golden forced the team to hug and shake hands before every team meeting like you do in sunday mass.I guess nothing should surprise us anymore ,This team has all the ingredients for a major collapse.

Is this for real are you serious?

Advertisement
You guys should've saw this coming when Golden decided to have the whole team lock arms and rock back and forth before every opening kickoff.

That was just the tip...

And I ain't talking about the ice berg.

No words for what Golden did to this program.

Imagine if someone tried this on Jerome Brown's team or Al Blades' team.

Advertisement

I attend the Extraordinary Rite, which is the Latin Missal. No hugging, handshaking or waving arms in the air; just painful kneeling and old school Gregorian chant. Stuff any mounted knight would here before riding off into battle. But you are right, Al is all New Order campfire stuff.

Advertisement
SLURPERS, I'm not hearing your comments. Silence is Fraulden? Not that there's anything wrong with it.

As for the rest of us, Firing Day can't come soon enough.

The Savior will soon return, and the Fraulden Curse will soon be gone.
Don't worry Canes fans,

We'll be free in 93.

[video=youtube;d-diB65scQU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU[/video]

What the Fug?
Who does this stupid ****?
If there was anyone "on the fence" with this coaching staph, I hope you see the light now and it doesn't take a 45-0 beat down from UVA for you to

Meanwhile at FSU,Bama, OSU, They are focusing on winning championships

Advertisement
Back