Team unity al golden style

Advertisement
ed-reed-miami-hurricanes.jpg

Even though I think we all know this is supposed to be a joke, it is so resoundingly unfunny that it boggles the mind. I'm honestly dumbfounded. I want to know what the perceived upside to this was.

WTF???????

this is the fuggin icing on the gotdam cake. AG and company redefining what it means to be a fuggin loser.

this team has officially been Sanduskied

Advertisement
Just spent more time thinking about it and it's actually even dumber now. Can't wait for this to be the cover of ESPN when the *** community sees this and (rightfully) gets loud about our program mocking them. And in the meantime be on the cover of Deadspin and being retweeted a million times.

I want to see the goldenites try and explain this ****...what for it......"guys, all the teams do this stuff"..you guys find anything to ***** about

Advertisement
I blame this partly on Adidas, we sold our sole for these gimmicky jerseys and the soccer mentality has set in.

If you defend this meet me for the FAU game and I'll knock your block off.

Advertisement
how is this not the last ***ing straw, frenk do something you pathetic excuse for a president

Nole Fanatics ‏@NoleFanatics 2h2 hours ago
Imagine what an 80s or early 2000s Miami team would say about these current Miami players lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back