Team unity al golden style

Advertisement
This is just weird and the less said about it the better. ESPN is going to put that rainbow over the U logo.

Advertisement
Just can't believe these photos are for real. It's the corniest, weakest form of humor I've ever seen. It's not even homoerotic, it's just lame and nauseating. What has this guy done to this program and how long will it take for the next coach to undo the psychological mess he has caused?

I'm going to be sick.

Last edited:
Advertisement
CNr48bTWEAAqplW.jpg

Speechless. Whoever is responsible for this should be fired immediately. We make fun of Turds for shytting their pants and blocking each other, Criminoles for being rapists and woman beaters, Chokies for being gobblers, Notre Lamers for being Leprechauns...the list goes on. This will make us a laughing stock (off the field now, too), and we'll completely deserve it.

Advertisement
Speechless. Whoever is responsible for this should be fired immediately. We make fun of Turds for shytting their pants and blocking each other, Criminoles for being rapists and woman beaters, Chokies for being gobblers, Notre Lamers for being Leprechauns...the list goes on. This will make us a laughing stock (off the field now, too), and we'll completely deserve it.

attachment.php

you won't catch any of those liberty city kids doing that ****
I was just about to post that you dont see any of the yearbys, carters, or howards of the team i any of these pics
Its actually gonna impact that bull**** team unity Golden has been spewing. If I'm one of those guys and I see this **** I'm ****ed. I'm ****ed cause my teammates just made me look like an ******* and now theyre gonna have to hear about it all year long from opposing fans and teams.

This is embarrassing and I can guarantee is not gonna sit well with some of the other players.

attachment.php
DEAD

Advertisement
This is the absolute most ridiculous crap I've ever seen! This has no place in a respected football program. Al has turned Miami into a **** joke!!

Goddamit I was just kidding when I said Al was going to replace the U on the helmet with a rainbow.

Advertisement
Back