Taylor Stubblefield

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just because you guys read a Wikipedia list does not mean you know anything about this guy. It just blows my mind how people can complain about a coach you know nothing about? None of us have ever seen him coach of really know anything about him. He has plenty of experience and seems to always have a WR job. Let's see how he is coaching our WRs before we freak out. It's pointless to complain about a coaching hire until after you have seen a season full of work. CMR brought multiple big named hires on his staff and outside of Diaz they all struggled.

BTW,,, the ones who aren't rushing to judgement - i completely understand... but answer me this....

what makes you think - other than knowing Enos for 10 months - that he's going to do well at Miami? Recruiting? Coaching? what? his background?

JC

Enos is just hiring guys he's familiar with, which is safe but lazy. I'm guessing that Manny is giving him complete autonomy to fill out his staff. Not a fan of this hire at all, you can't tell me there weren't better options available to us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People always make the same comment. Look at the resume of any coach, like Manny Diaz for example, and you will see rapid turnover. Both Simpson and the new OC spent less than a year at Michigan and Atlanta, respectively. It goes with the territory.

I would love for someone to get a little more info about his time at the other jobs outside of the one Utah message board

BTW,,, the ones who aren't rushing to judgement - i completely understand... but answer me this....

what makes you think - other than knowing Enos for 10 months - that he's going to do well at Miami? Recruiting? Coaching? what? his background?

JC

Nothing. What makes you think he can't be successful?

This hire is all about Enos. If he's hired Enos clearly likes him, which is fine with me.

Advertisement
Back