Taylor Gadbois tweets that he is no longer a Miami Hurricane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@AKuperstein: Taylor Gadbois was already suspended through mid-October. Then yesterday, he upset Miami coaches during a military-style training session.

So he would have missed half of the season anyway? Oh, we already was going to have to play without him for a number of games.

@AKuperstein: Can't say why Gadbois was suspended yet, but it was for a rule violation, and not for a dispute with coaches.

@AKuperstein: Can't say why Gadbois was suspended yet, but it was for a rule violation, and not for a dispute with coaches.

Kuperstein saying he was mouthing off to coaches at the military thing

wow. that warrants him having his scholarship pulled!? i'm officially done if that is the case

He also saying hes been mouthing off since day one, he was already suspended, if hes a cancer i get it but i want to know how much hes been saying because i can see this being over exaggerated just to get him booted

Assuming we know most of what happened (which I doubt), this seems like a situation where a certain QB that's supposedly taking a major leadership role should have stepped in on behalf of Gadbois and his own ***. That's the only thing that's possibly signaling that there's more here. That or Kaaya is actually too passive off the field and let one of his horses get booted for being too mouthy.

Advertisement
They need to honor his scholarship and let him finish school. **** Al Golden's fragile ego.

theory -- only way Golden landed some of the OL prospects was by promising early playing time. Now he sells-out a starter to open up the rotation.

precedent started with Berrios

Advertisement
Al Golden is the Barack Obama of UM.
FOH Barack Obama has done more than any president in the last 40 years gtfoh with that dumb sh*t. Eliminated the Taliban leader under his command , have had multiple attacks on their top executives, greatly reduced the unemployment rate and amongst a bevy other things. What more can you do when have people in office voting against you or not wanting to work with you, or even undermine you because of the color of your skin...

LMFAO...your clearly one of those individuals that, when asked to list Hilary Clinton's major accomplishments, states-

1. chosen to serve as secretary of state;

2. please refer to 1;

3. please refer to 1;

4. paved the way for equal treatment of women, but please don't ask me to explain how....

UM

Probably said something about the wefense shirts and dorito demanded that gadbois gets the boot after gorblens tears ruined the Polo that he lost his virginity in

Not UM material.
Not a real Cane.

Easy Mrs. Golden. Maybe its time for a 12step program for you.

sarcasmdetectorsimpsons.jpg

Assuming we know most of what happened (which I doubt), this seems like a situation where a certain QB that's supposedly taking a major leadership role should have stepped in on behalf of Gadbois and his own ***. That's the only thing that's possibly signaling that there's more here. That or Kaaya is actually too passive off the field and let one of his horses get booted for being too mouthy.

Who knows. Maybe Kaaya was tired of his act too?

Advertisement
Al Golden is the Barack Obama of UM.
FOH Barack Obama has done more than any president in the last 40 years gtfoh with that dumb sh*t. Eliminated the Taliban leader under his command , have had multiple attacks on their top executives, greatly reduced the unemployment rate and amongst a bevy other things. What more can you do when have people in office voting against you or not wanting to work with you, or even undermine you because of the color of your skin...

LMFAO...your clearly one of those individuals that, when asked to list Hilary Clinton's major accomplishments, states-

1. chosen to serve as secretary of state;

2. please refer to 1;

3. please refer to 1;

4. paved the way for equal treatment of women, but please don't ask me to explain how....

UM

Oh really... FOH lol

theory -- only way Golden landed some of the OL prospects was by promising early playing time. Now he sells-out a starter to open up the rotation.

precedent started with Berrios

Then, he gets to blame any Kaaya regression or poor OL performance on "youth and lack of depth". lol

It really would be funny, if it wasn't actually plausible ...

Advertisement
@AKuperstein: Taylor Gadbois was already suspended through mid-October. Then yesterday, he upset Miami coaches during a military-style training session.

So he would have missed half of the season anyway? Oh, we already was going to have to play without him for a number of games.

I wonder if Al Golden also has a 3-strike policy?

Perhaps Gadbois suspension was strike 2, and the scholarship revocation was strike 3??

Report: NFL-bound Clemson lineman asked to leave team | CollegeFootballTalk

chicken **** move with one semester left until he graduates. doesn't seem like he did anything illegal ie--kill rape drive drunk etc--tell him hes done as a player but honor the scholarship.

Who knows. Maybe Kaaya was tired of his act too?

Agreed. That's obviously a possibility too. Will be interesting to see if there are any cryptic player tweets to come.

Guys wait until the whole story. Golden fought for AQM and he fought for Eddie Johnson. i dont like him but lets wait on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back