Taylor Gadbois tweets that he is no longer a Miami Hurricane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only player that had any sort of "dog" in him, doesn't "fit the coaches' culture".

**** AL GOLDEN and UM

and **** everyone who supports this dog and pony show. GTFOH with the "real fan, rah rah, support our troops, gotta save SWAG16" horse**** excuses right now.

A real ******* coach gets this team in MNC contention within 2 years, any given season. Take your make or break recruits and shove them up your ****** asses.

/totally steamed

You sound upset.

Advertisement
**** shame. OL is hurting.

Lt Kc McDermott
LG Alex Gall/st Louis
C Nick Linder
RG Danny Isadora
RT Trevor darling

No it's not lol

There's little experience on that line now. Gadbois was possibly the most experienced outside of Isadora, and now he's gone.

Nick Linder and Trevor darling all were more experienced than him. Remember Gadbois only played the first 4 games

Only player that had any sort of "dog" in him, doesn't "fit the coaches' culture".

**** AL GOLDEN and UM

and **** everyone who supports this dog and pony show. GTFOH with the "real fan, rah rah, support our troops, gotta save SWAG16" horse**** excuses right now.

A real ******* coach gets this team in MNC contention within 2 years, any given season. Take your make or break recruits and shove them up your ****** asses.

/totally steamed

You sound upset.

Perhaps I should've bolded this part

Al Golden is the biggest ***** in the history of this program. Worthless sack of ****.

Advertisement
Our head coach worships at the altar of preppy New Jersey paddy cake playing coal shoveling feggots.

Is anyone still wondering how we went 6-7 with 7 draft picks?

/rustled

@flasportsbuzz: Besides having an NCAA issue, Gadbois was not viewed by coaches as good fit for culture they want to build. That's main reason for dismissal

Just didn't fit the culture huh smh what a clown this golden guy is,

@AKuperstein: I'm hearing some odd details about why Gadbois got dismissed by Miami. Working to confirm now.

I hope we get some clarity on this ...

I also hope Golden doesn't make any comments about lack of OL depth this season ...

Don't think it was grades, Gadbois posted on Twitter he was one semester away from graduation.

Advertisement
Hurricanes offensive lineman Taylor Gadbois was stunned today when coach Al Golden told him his scholarship is being revoked and he is no longer welcome on the team.

“I don’t know why. It’s surprising to me, too,” Gadbois told the Post when reached by phone.

Golden, who could not be reached for comment, said in a short press release that Gadbois “is a bright young man and we wish him the best in his future academic and athletic endeavors.”

Gadbois, a 6-foot-8, 320-pound redshirt junior, was set to compete for a starting left tackle position when fall practices begin in August. He was also reportedly under review for a possible suspension to start the season, the reasons for which are still unclear.

Last week, he made boastful comments about his role on the team, saying “I’m the best player on our offensive line. It’s not even close,” and saying he would be the starting left tackle. Asked for his opinion on UM’s incoming freshmen O-linemen, Gadbois, not one to regurgitate platitudes, said that none of them impressed him — he would need to see them in pads first.

“They didn’t feel I was being positive enough with the team, with the young guys, which I completely disagree with,” Gadbois told the Post. “I mean, I work with these guys every single day. I’m in a group text with the team and everybody’s just bewildered by it. Everybody’s just blown away.”

A program source said it wasn’t only those comments that got him booted, but they certainly did not help.

This week, Gadbois attended and participated in the Hurricanes’ three-day team-building and conditioning event with a group called “The Program,” which included Marines-style training. Thursday morning, he was called into a meeting with Golden.

“He just basically said, ‘We’re parting ways,’” Gadbois said. “I said ‘What?’ I started [expletive] crying, man.

“I didn’t want to leave. This has been my dream school since I was four years old. I was in my last semester and they wouldn’t let me finish school or nothing. … Without the scholarship, I can’t afford school.

“This is where I want to be. I dunno. I don’t know what to do know.”

He won’t stop playing football.

“No, God no,” he said. “I’ve got to see who wants to take me. Hopefully there are some schools out there.”

Gadbois, who played at Dallas (Ga.) East Paulding High northwest of Atlanta, turned 22 on June 3. In age and playing experience, he was to be one of the senior members of an inexperienced offensive line. He started five games at right tackle last season before suffering a season-ending left knee injury last Sept. 27 against Duke.

He missed spring practices recovering from the injury and was cleared to return in May. He appeared to be one of the pieces UM would rely on to replace multi-year starters in Ereck Flowers, Jon Feliciano and Shane McDermott.

“Will always love you Miami this was not my decision but I am no longer a Miami hurricane,” Gadbois tweeted after the meeting, adding he had “lots of pain in my heart knowing my dream of graduating [college] was one semester short.”

WTF

Al Golden doesn't care about French people.

kanye-west-comment-on-bush1.jpg

Advertisement
This somewhat hurts though i wasnt a big fan of his play but loved that dog in him, i wonder what it was

Is ira denson still around?

Advertisement
“They didn’t feel I was being positive enough with the team, with the young guys, which I completely disagree with,” Gadbois told the Post

Apparently passing notes during practice didn't go over so well.

"We are so lucky to have Al Golden as a Head Coach today,Now we have the privilege of staring at that tub of lard all day long, If I were him I'd walk my fat *** right into oncoming traffic"

Hurricanes offensive lineman Taylor Gadbois was stunned today when coach Al Golden told him his scholarship is being revoked and he is no longer welcome on the team.

“I don’t know why. It’s surprising to me, too,” Gadbois told the Post when reached by phone.

Golden, who could not be reached for comment, said in a short press release that Gadbois “is a bright young man and we wish him the best in his future academic and athletic endeavors.”

Gadbois, a 6-foot-8, 320-pound redshirt junior, was set to compete for a starting left tackle position when fall practices begin in August. He was also reportedly under review for a possible suspension to start the season, the reasons for which are still unclear.

Last week, he made boastful comments about his role on the team, saying “I’m the best player on our offensive line. It’s not even close,” and saying he would be the starting left tackle. Asked for his opinion on UM’s incoming freshmen O-linemen, Gadbois, not one to regurgitate platitudes, said that none of them impressed him — he would need to see them in pads first.

“They didn’t feel I was being positive enough with the team, with the young guys, which I completely disagree with,” Gadbois told the Post. “I mean, I work with these guys every single day. I’m in a group text with the team and everybody’s just bewildered by it. Everybody’s just blown away.”

A program source said it wasn’t only those comments that got him booted, but they certainly did not help.

This week, Gadbois attended and participated in the Hurricanes’ three-day team-building and conditioning event with a group called “The Program,” which included Marines-style training. Thursday morning, he was called into a meeting with Golden.

“He just basically said, ‘We’re parting ways,’” Gadbois said. “I said ‘What?’ I started [expletive] crying, man.

“I didn’t want to leave. This has been my dream school since I was four years old. I was in my last semester and they wouldn’t let me finish school or nothing. … Without the scholarship, I can’t afford school.

“This is where I want to be. I dunno. I don’t know what to do know.”

He won’t stop playing football.

“No, God no,” he said. “I’ve got to see who wants to take me. Hopefully there are some schools out there.”

Gadbois, who played at Dallas (Ga.) East Paulding High northwest of Atlanta, turned 22 on June 3. In age and playing experience, he was to be one of the senior members of an inexperienced offensive line. He started five games at right tackle last season before suffering a season-ending left knee injury last Sept. 27 against Duke.

He missed spring practices recovering from the injury and was cleared to return in May. He appeared to be one of the pieces UM would rely on to replace multi-year starters in Ereck Flowers, Jon Feliciano and Shane McDermott.

“Will always love you Miami this was not my decision but I am no longer a Miami hurricane,” Gadbois tweeted after the meeting, adding he had “lots of pain in my heart knowing my dream of graduating [college] was one semester short.”

WTF

Thats sad, feel for the kid, golden thought he was a incognito lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back