Taylor Gadbois tweets that he is no longer a Miami Hurricane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Add this to the list of excuses Golden will use next year. We just didn't have any depth on the OL.

tumblr_m6o52yTN8c1qfv9s2.gif

**** shame. OL is hurting.

**** shame. OL is hurting.

Lt Kc McDermott
LG Alex Gall/st Louis
C Nick Linder
RG Danny Isadora
RT Trevor darling

No it's not lol

you're ok with that depth?? one injury and we're f*cked

Yeah I'm okay with it, we brought 5 lineman in and have one of the best oline coaches in the nation. With a stud in tyree st Louis who is really good

St Louis hasn't played a down so idk how comfortable i am with that. not to mention our oline has underperformed many a times. those guys you mentioned have a lot of potential but if they are fully developed remains to be seen.

Advertisement
I think Al secretly devises plans to tear this program down to the ground. Someone please tell me what TG could have done to be dismissed.
Rumored PED situation I believe that may have been the reason for that suspension

He was cleared of that because he had a prescription. He must've forgot to take his continuing education credits for pillars and core values.

#firealgrohlden
#BRINGBACKBUTCH

Advertisement
Advertisement
@flasportsbuzz: Besides having an NCAA issue, Gadbois was not viewed by coaches as good fit for culture they want to build. That's main reason for dismissal

Just didn't fit the culture huh smh what a clown this golden guy is,

Advertisement
@AKuperstein: I'm hearing some odd details about why Gadbois got dismissed by Miami. Working to confirm now.

Golden strikes again...

I'm lowering my expected win total from 6 to 5...OL will be garbage

Only player that had any sort of "dog" in him, doesn't "fit the coaches' culture".

**** AL GOLDEN and UM

and **** everyone who supports this dog and pony show. GTFOH with the "real fan, rah rah, support our troops, gotta save SWAG16" horse**** excuses right now.

A real ******* coach gets this team in MNC contention within 2 years, any given season. Take your make or break recruits and shove them up your ****** asses.

/totally steamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back