Taylor Gadbois tweets that he is no longer a Miami Hurricane

Status
Not open for further replies.
this kid might be a loose cannon. who knows. i like him but apparently these coaches dont. we arent there. its easy to talk from outside.
I want butch back desperately but if u think golden wouldnt have kept eddie johnson and Gionni paul, you are crazy. AQM he fought his *** off for which is why AQM stayed because he felt loyal

hmmm funny how golden has plenty of pull with our admin when it comes to his contract negotiations but struggles to keep kids of the team that he so vehemently fights for.

Advertisement
Don't want to deal with another losing season but the stars are lining up to get Al Golden out of here. I can handle that.

Hate it for Gadbois though. He was just too tough for Golden to handle

this kid might be a loose cannon. who knows. i like him but apparently these coaches dont. we arent there. its easy to talk from outside.
I want butch back desperately but if u think golden wouldnt have kept eddie johnson and Gionni paul, you are crazy. AQM he fought his *** off for which is why AQM stayed because he felt loyal

hmmm funny how golden has plenty of pull with our admin when it comes to his contract negotiations but struggles to keep kids of the team that he so vehemently fights for.

He got that before those kids were suspended

Kuperstein saying he was mouthing off to coaches at the military thing

wow. that warrants him having his scholarship pulled!? i'm officially done if that is the case

He also saying hes been mouthing off since day one, he was already suspended, if hes a cancer i get it but i want to know how much hes been saying because i can see this being over exaggerated just to get him booted

But if you combine his mouthing off when he's already suspended for a rules violation issue for half the season....

Well the report is saying other players werent feeling him, he could have been a cancer, but heres my issue its a position of need so was it that bad of a cancer?

Advertisement
Well if finishing off the semester was so important to him, he should have adjusted his attitude, kept his mouth shut, and just graduated. Personally, if someone had offered me a full scholarship at UM and all I had to do was keep my mouth shut and stay in line...well we good. I went to the military and went through boot camp...so it's really not that difficult.

Thought his comments to Matt Porter were inappropriate....not surprised. Seems like a loose cannon & if he was going to be suspended until mid-October, team doesn't need someone who's stirring locker room pot. Just guessing but the Ritchie Incog thing might be close.

both eddie johnson and gionni paul were removed following the season after golden received the extension. there wasn't that much time between the two events as you're making it out to seem.

both eddie johnson and gionni paul were removed following the season after golden received the extension. there wasn't that much time between the two events as you're making it out to seem.

He had leverage as well on the university with the whole shapiro thing but lets not go off topic, the point is he fought for others to stay and he didnt for this kid, plus other players didnt like him so it wasnt just golden

Advertisement
So he heels up quick with the use of PEDS so he golden gives him 5 game suspension? Then boots him off for not fitting the culture?!?! Golden has neutered any remaining dog we have on the team. We need to clean house. Not one left over coach.

I wonder if we can do the classy thing and let him finish school here on scholarship while he plays football for a rival as a walk-on. That would be an unprecedented act of classiness.

Advertisement
Guys wait until the whole story. Golden fought for AQM and he fought for Eddie Johnson. i dont like him but lets wait on this.

and what good did that do. one was booted and the other one was suspended which was too much of a punishment and should have been handled internally

His point is that most of the people who were suspeneded or released golden fought to keep them, he obviously isnt doing it for this kid so something else must be going on that hasnt been said, i know a lot of players that have talked smack to coaches on the team and they are still here and started games, im waiting and seeing whats up

Why would he fight to keep a kid (Gadbois) who he threw off the team? Are you really this obtuse, or are you just joking around, dear friend?

All I know is Golden recruited this young man from HS and wanted him. It's the coaches job to coach, develop, and make his players men. Seems to me, Golden gets rid of anyone that does tout the line.

Get ready for 5 wins and a new HC!!!

Al would never ***** a kid. There has to be more to this story.

This looks to be another coincidence in the long line of cases where selfish players have screwed Coach Golden over and have either quit the program or been dismissed. Coach Golden is snakebit.

Advertisement

He had leverage as well on the university with the whole shapiro thing but lets not go off topic, the point is he fought for others to stay and he didnt for this kid, plus other players didnt like him so it wasnt just golden

that is part of the topic. I believe Golden is a big manipulator which is how he got the extension. the same way he manipulates these kids and sells them on bs. i don't believe golden fought for many of them but i do believe that he convinced them that he did. that's what this guy does. look at the way our AD and former president deferred to Golden. The guy has much more pull than you're giving him credit for.

We need to stay focused on what this program needs, us to make as much noise necessary to get Al *** out of here. Although it scares the **** out of me who these *** clowns would hire to replace him.

All I know is Golden recruited this young man from HS and wanted him. It's the coaches job to coach, develop, and make his players men. Seems to me, Golden gets rid of anyone that does tout the line.

Get ready for 5 wins and a new HC!!!

A good leader wouldn't have so many players not buying in enough to stay eligible. When the attrition is at a record level like it is here under C A G it's no longer a coincidence. It's simply that the HC is a **** leader who can't manage to keep his players focused on wanting to be here enough that they do the right things to stay eligible.

Every school has players get kicked out or quit. But when it reaches this record level over a 4 year period, then it's quite clear that the players just don't care enough to do the right things to be here to keep playing for the HC or to be Hurricanes. It doesn't mean enough to them because the HC hasn't made this a place that players would die before they quit or screwed up enough to kicked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back