Taulia Tagovailoa

Advertisement
Wasn't comparing their talent... But let's also remember most of the board said Hurts sucks and they rather have Jarren... I do hope we'll be fine but I just want to get to a point where even our back-ups have the talent to be quality starters. That's all.
I know... Don't worry, everything's gonna be okay.

Taulia is not Tua, I know they have the same last name, but they're not the same player or talent.

There are & will be other QB's, we'll get ours when we need to, the sky is not falling, I promise.

Advertisement
He was a take for whatever school wanted his brothers services. Now that he's moved on, the nice Samoan bfamily is free to leave Alabama.

I know... Don't worry, everything's gonna be okay.

Taulia is not Tua, I know they have the same last name, but they're not the same player or talent.

There are & will be other QB's, we'll get ours when we need to, the sky is not falling, I promise.
Totally agree..............why should the U grab anyone who comes along on the portal based on name not performance. ?....Why think we missed out, when this kid did nothing to show added worth to joining any team...with talent?.....
When they strap up...........no one give a sh** what his name is.....they care what he can DO...pass on Taulia....he is no Tua...

They think very highly of tvd.
That's a doomsday scenario that isn't based on anything real...

Matocha & Martell aren't our only options at QB & Taulia has been transformed into a QB he's simply not because our fan base is overly desperate. He's not that good, he's over hyped because of his last name. Bryce Young was on campus for 3 months & took his spot, if he were 1/16th as skilled as Tua Saban wouldn't have let him walk.

We'll be fine, you guys just have to open your eyes & stop thinking the house is burning before we even played any games in our new offense.

Taulia was not a make or break player & he's going to legitimately the 2nd worst team in the B1G, they're a 4 win team at best & Locksley is Super Corch to the tenth power who's 6-40 as a HC...

There are MEAC/SWAC Coaches who could win more games than Locksley at MD.

You would agree with me that Taulia would slot in front of Matocha and Martell here, right?

My frustration is Miami always finds itself in these situations, messing up its evals. Matocha has no business burning a scholly here. We mess up recruiting, then reach for subpar players, and then are in a situation where they have to scramble.

Any word on if he would transfer here? Seems to be mobile and a very accurate passer, could be a good fit in Lashlee’s offense. Looks like he transferred to play HS in Alabama with Tua at UA, so not out of the question that he’d consider the same now. Class of 2019, so if he has to sit out a year then he’d be a R-SO when he’s eligible to play.

[/QUOTE
Please shut the *** up. You sound like a worried little bithc...

It's all about the U...

Go Canes!!!!!

Advertisement
Smh.... I swear y'all really don't be wanting talent on this team. Y'all treated this situation the same way y'all treated Hurts. And we all saw how that played out. How can y'all look at our QB room and turn away ANYTHING!??? We have only ONE qb who we all know can play and that's King who will be gone after this season.
This was the right move. He is not as accurate as everyone makes him out to be, especially on the long ball. Sometimes the best moves are the ones you don't make.

Advertisement
Yo Big Frog. You've seen Matocha throw recently?

I think he needs to improve his accuracy. I hope Matocha becomes a superstar, #1 draft pick at Miami. My issue is with the process. I understand that Enos was newly hired but this went from nothing, to visit, to commitment. Again, Miami messed up the recruiting process and then, boom, stuck looking in the bargain bin.

Hopefully, things will change under Lashlee, etc. but we will see.

I think he needs to improve his accuracy. I hope Matocha becomes a superstar, #1 draft pick at Miami. My issue is with the process. I understand that Enos was newly hired but this went from nothing, to visit, to commitment. Again, Miami messed up the recruiting process and then, boom, stuck looking in the bargain bin.

Hopefully, things will change under Lashlee, etc. but we will see.
I got you. The whole jw recruitment was quite similar. ...

Advertisement
Just a reminder about Matocha . The kid was pretty up front when he committed about his understanding of his position on the team. He said he intended to compete hard to start but if it didnt happen he knew he would at least provide competition for the other guys. Seems like he is doing his job. There’s also been some good things said about him in practice. Don’t think he is going anywhere unless he is forced to. We may be happy to have him down the road...

Just a reminder about Matocha . The kid was pretty up front when he committed about his understanding of his position on the team. He said he intended to compete hard to start but if it didnt happen he knew he would at least provide competition for the other guys. Seems like he is doing his job. There’s also been some good things said about him in practice. Don’t think he is going anywhere unless he is forced to. We may be happy to have him down the road...
I totally agree. Lashlee could be a pig plus to the kid's development.

Advertisement
Back