Taulia Tagovailoa

AllAboutTheU13

Sophomore
Any word on if he would transfer here? Seems to be mobile and a very accurate passer, could be a good fit in Lashlee’s offense. Looks like he transferred to play HS in Alabama with Tua at UA, so not out of the question that he’d consider the same now. Class of 2019, so if he has to sit out a year then he’d be a R-SO when he’s eligible to play.

Advertisement
He will be visiting tomorrow. As soon as the tua speculation started months ago manny started working the phones and getting him lined up for a visit.

What is it with people on this site sucking off everybody from an sec school?

Advertisement
The University of Miami: Tua to the Dolphins makes a ton of sense, and it could provide an opportunity for Taulia. Miami Hurricanes head coach Manny Diaz desperately needs to get the quarterback situation settled at The U. The Tagovailoas taking over the south Florida football scene would be an epic storyline.

Advertisement
There's a craft brewery/restaurant right down the street from my office I may pick up beer from them after work. Gotta support those local businesses during this time.
I've been doing that. The local brewery sells a cuban sandwich and a to go can of beer for 12 bucks. We have gotten it for dinner a few times the last couple weeks.

I've been doing that. The local brewery sells a cuban sandwich and a to go can of beer for 12 bucks. We have gotten it for dinner a few times the last couple weeks.
Nice yea the place I'm talking about sells 64 oz "Growlers" for 16 bucks. I'm a pale ale guy so those usually run anywhere from 16-18 bucks which is a steal.

Advertisement
Taulia getting a Bama scholarship was part of the package deal they paid for Tua. He's not a p5 caliber quarterback.
Lol just a little over a year ago he had offers from Florida, LSU, Michigan, Oregon, OK State and Nebraska. And last night on ESPN his QB coach Vinny Passas called him more accurate than Marcus Mariota (he trained both). Not saying this kid is the answer, but I don’t see why we wouldn’t take a flier on him.

Lol just a little over a year ago he had offers from Florida, LSU, Michigan, Oregon, OK State and Nebraska. And last night on ESPN his QB coach Vinny Passas called him more accurate than Marcus Mariota (he trained both). Not saying this kid is the answer, but I don’t see why we wouldn’t take a flier on him.

Theres no need to take a flier at him, just recruit normally and get a qb in class of 2021.

Advertisement
If he's good, then he should be able to win the job at Alabama over 3 star prospect Mac Jones and not worry about transferring.

Advertisement
Back