Taulia Tagovailoa

I’m not convinced Van Dyke is who Lashlee really wants at QB. Looking at his 2021 QB targets, they look more in the King mold than the Van Dyke mold. Just my opinion. Taulia looks more in the King mold to me as well.

Advertisement
How do you know? Which "recruits" are more deserving? We haven't had an answer at QB in decades and we're all of the sudden getting picky.

Yes, hugh, the QB's we've been getting suck. I think you just admitted it yourself.

And no, I have no idea to tell who is more deserving because I'm not a recruiter. But you can't tell me the people who recruited Perry and Williams did so because of their work ethic.

Advertisement
Did you see the house they were posted up in last night?? They aint going anywhere.

After you’re done there you don’t get to keep the house, they take care of your family and the finances until you’re done.

There are many reasons why a true freshman quarterback doesn't immediately jump everyone on a depth chart, particularly at a place like Alabama.
Well, he's not currently in the portal so he's going to try to win the job for 2020 at Bama. Discussion is moot regardless.

Advertisement
Cam Newton, Joe Burrow, Kyler Murray, and Justin Fields would like to have a word with you.

Do you live in a vacuum?

Those guys passed the eye test. Tate was a midget rated 5stars not because of his natural ability, but because of his financial status. Even in high school, Tate's long ball was a wounded duck.

Do you live in a vacuum?

Those guys passed the eye test. Tate was a midget rated 5stars not because of his natural ability, but because of his financial status. Even in high school, Tate's long ball was a wounded duck.

I forgot about your eye test and how relevant that was to this conversation.

Advertisement
Do you live in a vacuum?

Burrow passed the eye test? Disagree. He looked smart (his audible at the line scored that first TD) but he was Rosier + - and absolutely no one who watched Burrow in ‘18 predicted Burrow in ‘19. No one. I leave the conversation now because I can’t defend Tate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back