Taulia Tagovailoa

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Smh.... I swear y'all really don't be wanting talent on this team. Y'all treated this situation the same way y'all treated Hurts. And we all saw how that played out. How can y'all look at our QB room and turn away ANYTHING!??? We have only ONE qb who we all know can play and that's King who will be gone after this season.

Advertisement
They really burned his redshirt for 58 seconds? I looked at his game log and I see 3 games. I assume the other 2 he just handed the ball off or took a knee.

yes. in that 5th game he handed the ball off a couple of times..... seems like his Dad wasn't too happy about that...

This board is going to rue the day they thought this kid wasn’t a take while Matocha and Martell are throwing up ducks.
That's a doomsday scenario that isn't based on anything real...

Matocha & Martell aren't our only options at QB & Taulia has been transformed into a QB he's simply not because our fan base is overly desperate. He's not that good, he's over hyped because of his last name. Bryce Young was on campus for 3 months & took his spot, if he were 1/16th as skilled as Tua Saban wouldn't have let him walk.

We'll be fine, you guys just have to open your eyes & stop thinking the house is burning before we even played any games in our new offense.

Taulia was not a make or break player & he's going to legitimately the 2nd worst team in the B1G, they're a 4 win team at best & Locksley is Super Corch to the tenth power who's 6-40 as a HC...

There are MEAC/SWAC Coaches who could win more games than Locksley at MD.

Smh.... I swear y'all really don't be wanting talent on this team. Y'all treated this situation the same way y'all treated Hurts. And we all saw how that played out. How can y'all look at our QB room and turn away ANYTHING!??? We have only ONE qb who we all know can play and that's King who will be gone after this season.
He's not anywhere near as good as Hurts, not the same situation.

Stop crying my g, we'll be fine.

Advertisement
He's not anywhere near as good as Hurts, not the same situation.

Stop crying my g, we'll be fine.
Wasn't comparing their talent... But let's also remember most of the board said Hurts sucks and they rather have Jarren... I do hope we'll be fine but I just want to get to a point where even our back-ups have the talent to be quality starters. That's all.

They passed and it was smart. You don’t take two portal qb’s in one class. If we do have a spot left we know the position they want. If we miss on Williams then go get JT.
That's if JT will still be available.

BUT yes, if we passed on him to take Williams or JT then I definitely love them for that lol

Advertisement
Back