Tate needs to start 8/24. Period.

The Scarecrow (#5) has all the tools, except for well you know..

If Enos can get him to be engaged he might very well win the competition. A real coach is what he needs & it's what he's got. At points last year he looked totally disengaged, have to clean the slate with the new offensive staff though.

May the best man win. It's really exciting to have a legitimate QB competition & not have the dread of knowing that were going to be limited offensively going into the season with Rosier under center.

For Martell's sake he better win, or that dime of a girlfriend he got will end up on Kosi's snapchat story.

Violation

Advertisement
It’s an opinion you tard.

The only quantifiable measure we have to see who is putting in work is the weekly weightlifting leader board. This is in addition to, in my opinion, more articles that say Tate is more active in getting players together for voluntary workouts.

Take my word on that you inbred piece of trash.

STFU fūckface.

You need get Tathan’s balls out of your mouth for a second because you’re clearly getting oxygen deprivation to your brain cells.

There is reliable and irrefutable evidence, accumulated over the last 7-8 months that Perry has left most, if not all, his immaturity behind, and has been behaving in a responsible manner. Open your fūcking eyes.

No I don’t know, and I can’t say, who will win the quarterback competition. I have no horse in the race. I just want to win so therefore I want the guy that has the best chance to give us the wins. End of story.

But unlike you, I am a reasonable poster, and I’m Miami Hurricanes fan most of all, so I’m not going to root against someone, like you are against Perry, and wish him ill. He could be the starter come August 24. Whoever it is, I just want the best guy - end of story.

If Perry fūcks up, then we have other guys. But it seems like that’s what you want to happen, And all the evidence so far is that he’s left any immaturity behind. And that’s the best thing for the program no matter who starts

Last edited:
I really don’t care who starts at QB. I’m sure a lot of ppl have their preferences but Coach Enos sees them all the time, knows who’s been putting in the work and who best can lead us to Ws and he will choose accordingly.

My thing is I don’t understand why you have to tear down 1 QB or another to try and elevate your guy. Or why ppl in response, have to tear down your guy bc he’s not their guy. They are all Miami Hurricane QBs. Whoever is behind center at any given snap should be 100% supported. You don’t have to attack our other QBs to gas your guy up, just gas him up on his own merits.

Just bidness. Not personal. I supported Kosi over Losier all last year. I like what I see in Tate so far. The swag. The way he carries himself. We need this killer instinct. No more play time.

What amazes me is the hypocrisy and the double standard mindset of our fanbase. Tate sends out these type of tweets quite often. Essentially, it's a picture of him, but the message is "we" are going to do big things. This has to be at least the 5th tweet, basically saying the same thing. What's the narrative that our fanbase create regarding his tweets? "Tate's hungry" or "Tate is showing that he wants it" or "Tate has that dawg in him" or "Tate is showing his leadership."

If Nkosi was to post the same pictures of just himself, as often as Martell does, the fanbase will create the narrative that "Nkosi is not focused" or "Nkosi needs to stay off of Twitter" or "Nkosi is still immature" or "Nkosi needs to spend more time in the playbook than on social media."

Meanwhile, we have not heard anything from Nkosi, but instead have heard from several of his teammates this summer (Mallory, Harris, Hartley, Garvin, Pope), all of which have shared the same sentiments about Nkosi, stating that he has matured significantly, he is now a true leader, he is laser focused, he is a general now, he is always in his playbook, etc..... Yet, what does the fanbase have to say about those positive comments about Perry? Absolutely nothing.....crickets!

The hypocrisy of it all is unprecedented.
All the qbs seem supportive of each other, I dont Know why people try to pick sides honestly. Let’s let the best one win the job. Yeah tate gets some unnecessary hype with these type of posts but he’s also received a lot of criticism this spring too. Perry hasn’t been the only qb that’s being scrutinized. All 3 have since the spring especially Perry and martell.

Good points. Manny was deliberate with the Martel chess move. Kosi thought he was gonna superman his way into the job 😂😂😂. Manny has a bigger plan...West Coast.

We should be in play for city kids ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

Some local kids leave because of the stupidity in the program. Some because we are losing. Others chase bags. Leaving home to see the world and start your own life has always been a draw to the young.

Miami should be a fore runner in taking advantage of these phenomena with kids from other places.

UM is a unique brand with a storied tradition in a beautiful, hip location. There are kids all over that can ball who would embrace the sfla lifestyle.

We just have to show competence on and off the field. Manny has created a buzz and shown an exciting defense. Get the offense in place and there is no reason not to be a national top 10 recruiter year in, year out.

Advertisement
Players that have words that carry no weight at this point in their careers. Period.
Clearly their words do not have as much weight as yours. I will bow out of this back and forth with you, because I feel myself progressively getting dumber as you and I continue to converse. I just don't see this ending in an amicable manner. Good day to you!

We should be in play for city kids ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

Some local kids leave because of the stupidity in the program. Some because we are losing. Others chase bags. Leaving home to see the world and start your own life has always been a draw to the young.

Miami should be a fore runner in taking advantage of these phenomena with kids from other places.

UM is a unique brand with a storied tradition in a beautiful, hip location. There are kids all over that can ball who would embrace the sfla lifestyle.

We just have to show competence on and off the field. Manny has created a buzz and shown an exciting defense. Get the offense in place and there is no reason not to be a national top 10 recruiter year in, year out.

I agree. I think Manny is trying to get there again. Saban doesn't make Tuscaloosa his base. Clemson doesn't make whatever ****hhole town they are in their recruiting base. Etc. Etc. Miami shouldn't either. National Champions recruit nationally. But Manny has to win with what he has with the pieces he can find in order to be at the table with the big boys. Mork was almost there and threw it all away last year with so many poor choices.

I'm not slandering schit. Tate did "worse"things last year than Perry ever did. If Mork was his coach it would have been a big issue and he would have been suspended just like Perry. However, Urban is not a ******* idiot and covers for his players instead of trying to make examples out of them. This is common knowledge among anyone that actually knows any OSU students.

Nothing Tate did was actually bad, just like nothing Kosi did was actually bad. Any coach with even an iota of common sense would let the players get away with what they did.

What did Tate do that was worse than N’Kosi? I honestly haven’t heard of anything but if you have perhaps you can share? Also, all the hype for one QB over the others at this point I think is premature. I seriously don’t believe Manolo or Enos has an idea of who they’re starting 8/24

Advertisement
All the qbs seem supportive of each other, I dont Know why people try to pick sides honestly. Let’s let the best one win the job. Yeah tate gets some unnecessary hype with these type of posts but he’s also received a lot of criticism this spring too. Perry hasn’t been the only qb that’s being scrutinized. All 3 have since the spring especially Perry and martell.
True, but Perry overwhelmingly gets s'hitted on. I've maintained all along, and will continue to do so, that the best guy should start. We don't have to s'hit on one guy in order to feel good about another. Perry, who is the only QB in this race to ever start a game in college, is constantly receiving the lions share of bullshyt from our fanbase. I've taken up for Tate several times when people made dumb *** comments about his height or him not being a "true QB." The **** is ridiculous, just like the dumb **** that is said about Perry!

True, but Perry overwhelmingly gets s'hitted on. I've maintained all along, and will continue to do so, that the best guy should start. We don't have to s'hit on one guy in order to feel good about another. Perry, who is the only QB in this race to ever start a game in college, is constantly receiving the lions share of bullshyt from our fanbase. I've taken up for Tate several times when people made dumb *** comments about his height or him not being a "true QB." The **** is ridiculous, just like the dumb **** that is said about Perry!

I haven't ****ted on Perry. I just don't think he is the guy.

STFU fūckface.

You need get Tathan’s balls out of your mouth for a second because you’re clearly getting oxygen deprivation to your brain cells.

There is reliable and irrefutable evidence, accumulated over the last 7-8 months that Perry has left some most, if not all, his immaturity behind, and has been behaving in a responsible manner. Open your fūcking eyes.

No I don’t know, and I can’t say, who will win the quarterback competition. I have no horse in the race. I just want to win so therefore I want the guy that has the best chance to give us the wins. End of story.

But unlike you, I am a reasonable poster, and I’m Miami Hurricanes fan most of all, so I’m not going to root against someone, like you are against Perry, and wish him ill. He could be the starter come August 24. Whoever it is, I just want the best guy - end of story.

If Perry fūcks up, then we have other guys. But it seems like that’s what you want to happen, And all the evidence so far is that he’s left any immaturity behind. And that’s the best thing for the program no matter who starts
Show me where I wished Perry ill will. God ****, some people can’t read

I remember my first day on the internet.

Advertisement
IMO this thing isn't gonna be set in stone. Especially if the QB chosen struggles vs the Gators.

This fanbase is so desperate for a decent QB it'll project its desires on anyone and just fit the rationale accordingly. Been going on for a while on these boards. Makes for spectacular threads. Where's that incomparable N'Kosi Perry is the chosen one thread from a couple years ago?

IMO this thing isn't gonna be set in stone. Especially if the QB chosen struggles vs the Gators.

It’s all up in the air. I mean there’s a possibility that there’s a back-and-forth between quarterbacks the first few games. Now I hope that’s not what happens, but it is a possibility, albeit a slim one.

Personally I’d rather go with one guy all the way through, but I don’t think Enos will be shy to pull the trigger if someone isn’t getting the job done over an extended period of time in a game. That’s just me though.

Advertisement
I might be new around here but I can see that we have a lot of goofball Jamal’s in this fan base

I haven't ****ted on Perry. I just don't think he is the guy.
I eluded earlier that I was done responding to you. I'm human; made a mistake. My last response...

Clearly you have that Hitler complex. Direct quote from Hitler...."If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."

You said that you have not ****ted on Perry. However, the truth is, in this very thread, you've managed to make such statements as...

"Kosi is not built for primetime. Stop lying to yourselves"

"FSU was not primetime."

"jacory = kosi...yes I see it. Great comparison. Didn't jacory lose to UF too?"

"Kosi < Jacory...but u think Kosi will beat the gators? Lol."

"Kosi thought he was gonna superman his way into the job 😂😂😂."

I would have to see what you had to say if were actually ****ting on him!

This fanbase is so desperate for a decent QB it'll project its desires on anyone and just fit the rationale accordingly. Been going on for a while on these boards. Makes for spectacular threads. Where's that incomparable N'Kosi Perry is the chosen one thread from a couple years ago?

#AnyoneButRosier was my position forever. Kosi never could beat him out. Are you kidding me??? Kosi went into a hole and never came out. Decided putting gold in his teeth and soft **** on IG was better.

Next...

I eluded earlier that I was done responding to you. I'm human; made a mistake. My last response...

Clearly you have that Hitler complex. Direct quote from Hitler...."If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."

You said that you have not ****ted on Perry. However, the truth is, in this very thread, you've managed to make such statements as...

"Kosi is not built for primetime. Stop lying to yourselves"

"FSU was not primetime."

"jacory = kosi...yes I see it. Great comparison. Didn't jacory lose to UF too?"

"Kosi < Jacory...but u think Kosi will beat the gators? Lol."

"Kosi thought he was gonna superman his way into the job 😂😂😂."

I would have to see what you had to say if were actually ****ting on him!

Just facts. 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Back