Tate needs to start 8/24. Period.

Wow! Come on CIS fam. OP duped you guys again. She post a moronic opinion, then sit back and count the pages of negative reactions. Meanwhile, she's painting her toenails while you guys rant.
STOP - DO FALL FOR IT.
Never underestimate the naivety of most cis members. More important, never underestimate the level of intelligence of most cis members.

Advertisement
I think Perry retains the taint of last year's offense. Tate is fresh and new. It's a subtle bias based entirely on last year.

Whomever the starter turns out to be will be either a hero or the single worst QB ever once we have actual game film to overanalyze.

Last season - Jarren didn't even get a shot - as he was more intuitive - something Richt couldn't and wouldn't allow. My way or the highway.

N'Kosi wasn't coached to be sure - but he was too busy fartin' around - and wasting time. Leaders lead - and he didn't show he was a self-starter.

For that one reason - I'd be leaning toward Jarren and Tate - Jarren can make quick decisions and hit open receivers - and Tate can do the same and can take off like a rocket if a hole opens up.

What amazes me is the hypocrisy and the double standard mindset of our fanbase. Tate sends out these type of tweets quite often. Essentially, it's a picture of him, but the message is "we" are going to do big things. This has to be at least the 5th tweet, basically saying the same thing. What's the narrative that our fanbase create regarding his tweets? "Tate's hungry" or "Tate is showing that he wants it" or "Tate has that dawg in him" or "Tate is showing his leadership."

If Nkosi was to post the same pictures of just himself, as often as Martell does, the fanbase will create the narrative that "Nkosi is not focused" or "Nkosi needs to stay off of Twitter" or "Nkosi is still immature" or "Nkosi needs to spend more time in the playbook than on social media."

Meanwhile, we have not heard anything from Nkosi, but instead have heard from several of his teammates this summer (Mallory, Harris, Hartley, Garvin, Pope), all of which have shared the same sentiments about Nkosi, stating that he has matured significantly, he is now a true leader, he is laser focused, he is a general now, he is always in his playbook, etc..... Yet, what does the fanbase have to say about those positive comments about Perry? Absolutely nothing.....crickets!

The hypocrisy of it all is unprecedented.

Fellas fellas...chill...enjoy this...One time for the Martell Cartel...

I think Perry retains the taint of last year's offense. Tate is fresh and new. It's a subtle bias based entirely on last year.

Whomever the starter turns out to be will be either a hero or the single worst QB ever once we have actual game film to overanalyze.
I’d definitely agree with this statement and go a step further and say Since Manny was hired as the head coach, don’t think Perry has exhibited the lever of leadership and WANT TO that Tate or Jarren has. The chances of Perry doing something dumb are greater than him staying clean. He still doesn’t get it.

If he ends winning the job and performing well this year I’d be very happy with it, but to date there is not much evidence to support that assumption other than the FSU game

Advertisement
Some of you guys are funny as ****. I get why "social media influencer" is a multi billion dollar industry.. It's not just for 12 year old girls. Grown *** men are all about it too. Reminds me of when Latawn Anderson and Kevin Nelson were talking all kinds of **** to Terelle Pryor on Facebook and a bunch of dudes here got massive boners and decided that meant these two freshmen were going to help us dominate Ohio State. Did either of them ever even see the field at UM?

Tate does what he says he is going to do this year...West Coast recruiting will be wide open...
.no more of you doofs slobbering over SFL stars that go elsewhere on signing day...these little shiits will be begging to come to #TNM...

Last edited:
I’d definitely agree with this statement and go a step further and say Since Manny was hired as the head coach, don’t think Perry has exhibited the lever of leadership and WANT TO that Tate or Jarren has. The chances of Perry doing something dumb are greater than him staying clean. He still doesn’t get it.

If he ends winning the job and performing well this year I’d be very happy with it, but to date there is not much evidence to support that assumption other than the FSU game

Good points. Manny was deliberate with the Martel chess move. Kosi thought he was gonna superman his way into the job 😂😂😂. Manny has a bigger plan...West Coast.

Advertisement
I just love when people make s'hit up, just to fit their dumb *** agendas. I guess we all should just take your word over the players themselves.....

"It’s maturity. He’s a leader now. He took guys in a group chat one time in a meeting. You see the maturity with him. He’s a general more. He will speak up more and scan the field more." ~ Mike Harley

“He’s becoming a man. He’s a different person. He’s got a different mind-set this year. He wants to win.” ~ Cam Harris

"He's a completely different person from last year. You see him constantly get on to guys and making sure that we are lining up correctly. He has stepped up as a leader for us" ~ Will Mallory

"I wasn't here last year, so I can't speak to that, but he has been one of the leaders on the team since I've been here. If you are lined up wrong or drop a pass, he is going to be in your face about it. He is making us all better" ~ Jeremiah Payton

I just love when people make s'hit up, just to fit their dumb *** agendas. I guess we all should just take your word over the players themselves.....

"It’s maturity. He’s a leader now. He took guys in a group chat one time in a meeting. You see the maturity with him. He’s a general more. He will speak up more and scan the field more." ~ Mike Harley

“He’s becoming a man. He’s a different person. He’s got a different mind-set this year. He wants to win.” ~ Cam Harris

"He's a completely different person from last year. You see him constantly get on to guys and making sure that we are lining up correctly. He has stepped up as a leader for us" ~ Will Mallory

"I wasn't here last year, so I can't speak to that, but he has been one of the leaders on the team since I've been here. If you are lined up wrong or drop a pass, he is going to be in your face about it. He is making us all better" ~ Jeremiah Payton

Too little too late for year 3. You put too much weight on players that were no impact players or didn't play at all. Lol. How many times over the last 3 years did we hear from the players during spring and fall camp like they are about to blow shiit up but only to get blown up by Duke types...lol.

Tate will win the job. Tate is built like Tua. Short. Mobile. Tua has a better arm. Both gritty as fck. Both also have proven that they make everyone around them better; Tate in HS at least. That is why Enos will choose Tate. Tate reminds him of Tua. Tate said he came here because of Enos' work with Tua. Tate wants it. Tate demands it. Like Mork said, you wanna be the guy...you better be the guy. Tate showing he wants to be the guy.

Advertisement
Too little too late for year 3. You put too much weight on players that were no impact players or didn't play at all. Lol. How many times over the last 3 years did we hear from the players during spring and fall camp like they are about to blow shiit up but only to get blown up by Duke types...lol.

Tate will win the job. Tate is built like Tua. Short. Mobile. Tua has a better arm. Both gritty as fck. Both also have proven that they make everyone around them better; Tate in HS at least. That is why Enos will choose Tate. Tate reminds him of Tua. Tate said he came here because of Enos' work with Tua. Tate wants it. Tate demands it. Like Mork said, you wanna be the guy...you better be the guy. Tate showing he wants to be the guy.
I provided quotes from our players and you provided more of your own pointless/biased opinions. Lol. You are trying to hard. It's embarrassing!

It’s an opinion you tard.

The only quantifiable measure we have to see who is putting in work is the weekly weightlifting leader board. This is in addition to, in my opinion, more articles that say Tate is more active in getting players together for voluntary workouts.

Take my word on that you inbred piece of trash.

Last season - Jarren didn't even get a shot - as he was more intuitive - something Richt couldn't and wouldn't allow. My way or the highway.

N'Kosi wasn't coached to be sure - but he was too busy fartin' around - and wasting time. Leaders lead - and he didn't show he was a self-starter.

For that one reason - I'd be leaning toward Jarren and Tate - Jarren can make quick decisions and hit open receivers - and Tate can do the same and can take off like a rocket if a hole opens up.

100%

Advertisement
I provided quotes from our players and you provided more of your own pointless/biased opinions. Lol. You are trying to hard. It's embarrassing!

Players that have words that carry no weight at this point in their careers. Period.

It’s an opinion you tard.

The only quantifiable measure we have to see who is putting in work is the weekly weightlifting leader board. This is in addition to, in my opinion, more articles that say Tate is more active in getting players together for voluntary workouts.

Take my word on that you inbred piece of trash.
Tard? Piece of Trash? What's up with the name calling? Is that all you have?

Talk about a waste of sperm. And no, I am not talking about Tate dropping a load in your mouth; you should have ended up on the back of a $10 hooker but your father could not pull out in time.

I really don’t care who starts at QB. I’m sure a lot of ppl have their preferences but Coach Enos sees them all the time, knows who’s been putting in the work and who best can lead us to Ws and he will choose accordingly.

My thing is I don’t understand why you have to tear down 1 QB or another to try and elevate your guy. Or why ppl in response, have to tear down your guy bc he’s not their guy. They are all Miami Hurricane QBs. Whoever is behind center at any given snap should be 100% supported. You don’t have to attack our other QBs to gas your guy up, just gas him up on his own merits.

Advertisement
Back