Tate needs to start 8/24. Period.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What if he does start vs UF, comes out there & stinks up the joint... Then what?

Why not just let the competition play out & the best man win? Why do our fans have to be groupies for one QB or another? Why dig your heels in for one guy? Then in the event that one guy struggles you fan girls will look stupid AF.

Why yall always gotta take shots & try sh*t on Perry just elevate Tate?

I want the BEST QB to play, whether it's Tate, Perry, Jarren, Peyton Matocha or Augie "The Million Dollar Arm" DeBiase.

COMPETITON is the name of the game, nothing needs to be handed to anyone.

Advertisement
What if he does start vs UF, comes out there & stinks up the joint... Then what?

Why not just let the competition play out & the best man win? Why do our fans have to be groupies for one QB or another? Why dig your heels in for one guy? Then in the event that one guy struggles you fan girls will look stupid AF.

Why yall always gotta take shots & try sh*t on Perry just elevate Tate?

I want the BEST QB to play, whether it's Tate, Perry, Jarren, Peyton Matocha or Augie "The Million Dollar Arm" DeBiase.

COMPETITON is the name of the game, nothing needs to be handed to anyone.

Then...I'll be wrong. Kosi is not built for primetime. Stop lying to yourselves. Our best chance is Tate.

Advertisement
Tate learned under Urban Meyer and was the understudy to a 1st round pick.

While this was going on, N'Knucklehead was getting himself into trouble at every turn.

May the best, most mature and well-rounded QB win.

Advertisement
Then...I'll be wrong. Kosi is not built for primetime. Stop lying to yourselves. Our best chance is Tate.
YOU DONT KNOW THAT, YOU JUST THINK THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING A FANGIRL.

Tate hasn't done anything for anybody to be so definitive in his ability for "primetime".

NONE of our QB's have & you can't judge them based off last year because they were being coached by arguably the worst OC in school history & a QB coach that was by far the most unqualified position coach to ever set foot on Greentree.

Let them compete & we'll see who's made for primetime & who can step up in the big moments. The fact you wanna end the competition & just have Enos hand it over to Tate shows that you're not really as confident in him as you're trying to convince us that you are.

If Tate is really the best QB, we'll find out in Fall camp & he'll win the competition resoundingly. I'm rooting for the best QB to win, if it's Tate I'll be hyped, if it's Perry I'll be hyped, if it's Jarren I'll be hyped. That's how it should be, but yall groupies will be in full melt down mode if anybody but your boy wins it & that sh*t is lame AF.

Tate learned under Urban Meyer and was the understudy to a 1st round pick.

While this was going on, N'Knucklehead was getting himself into trouble at every turn.

May the best, most mature and well-rounded QB win.

What my man Roku is trying to say is...I'm right. 😂😂😂

YOU DONT KNOW THAT, YOU JUST THINK THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING A FANGIRL.

Tate hasn't done anything for anybody to be so definitive in his ability for "primetime".

NONE of our QB's have & you can't judge them based off last year because they were being coached by arguably the worst OC in school history & a QB coach that was by far the most unqualified position to ever set foot on Greentree.

Let them compete & we'll see who's made for primetime & who can step up in the big moments. The fact you wanna end the competition & just have Enos hand it over to Tate shows that you're not really as confident in him as you're trying to convince us that you are.

If Tate is really the best QB, we'll find out in Fall camp & he'll win the competition resoundingly. I'm rooting for the best QB to win, if it's Tate I'll be hyped, if it's Perry I'll be hyped, if it's Jarren I'll be hyped. That's how it should be, but yall groupies will be in full melt down mode if anybody but your boy wins it & that sh*t is lame AF.

Lol.

Advertisement
Back