Tate needs to start 8/24. Period.

I simulated a date with Heidi Klum in my mind 1000 times. I don't think she is impressed enough because I haven't heard from her.
heidi-klum-and-blackberry-bold-9900-touch-gallery.jpg

I think she's trying to call u now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Then...I'll be wrong. Kosi is not built for primetime. Stop lying to yourselves. Our best chance is Tate.

Why do you say Perry not built for primetime? The FSU game was huge and he brought us back. Yes he looked shaky at UVA but 1st year starting, going to have some quarters where it doesnt look smooth. On the field methinks Perry is the dude.

If u people question Tate. U r questioning Brevin.
Why do you say Perry not built for primetime? The FSU game was huge and he brought us back. Yes he looked shaky at UVA but 1st year starting, going to have some quarters where it doesnt look smooth. On the field methinks Perry is the dude.

FSU was not primetime.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont care what he wants. He has a lot of work to do to improve as a passer.
So does the rest of the group. I still did not forget how many bad throws Perry had last year in the uva game in addition to the last 2 games of the season vs pitt and Wisconsin. Williams seems to have had some hiccups throwing the deep ball at times too. All need work not just tate

So does the rest of the group. I still did not forget how many bad throws Perry had last year in the uva game in addition to the last 2 games of the season vs pitt and Wisconsin. Williams seems to have had some hiccups throwing the deep ball at times too. All need work not just tate

"Say it louder for the people in the back" 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Back