Tate needs to start 8/24. Period.

I want the BEST QB to play, whether it's Tate, Perry, Jarren, Peyton Matocha or Augie "The Million Dollar Arm" DeBiase.

COMPETITON is the name of the game, nothing needs to be handed to anyone.
Thumbs up for your boy

Advertisement
What if he does start vs UF, comes out there & stinks up the joint... Then what?

Why not just let the competition play out & the best man win? Why do our fans have to be groupies for one QB or another? Why dig your heels in for one guy? Then in the event that one guy struggles you fan girls will look stupid AF.

Why yall always gotta take shots & try sh*t on Perry just elevate Tate?

I want the BEST QB to play, whether it's Tate, Perry, Jarren, Peyton Matocha or Augie "The Million Dollar Arm" DeBiase.

COMPETITON is the name of the game, nothing needs to be handed to anyone.
COMPLETELY AGREE!! May the best QB, that can take us to the Promised Land, be anointed.

Advertisement
If Enos wanted Tate to have the job, he would have done so. Apparently there is a competition going on.
I respect that. They are feeling themselves out. They are all new to each other. I still say Tate has to be the guy. Tate wants the fckn pressure. Dude loves the fckn haters. You need this mentality to beat the gators....y'all sounding like a bunch of soft toilet tissue...Tate is a dawgggg.

Advertisement
The Scarecrow (#5) has all the tools, except for well you know..

If Enos can get him to be engaged he might very well win the competition. A real coach is what he needs & it's what he's got. At points last year he looked totally disengaged, have to clean the slate with the new offensive staff though.

May the best man win. It's really exciting to have a legitimate QB competition & not have the dread of knowing that were going to be limited offensively going into the season with Rosier under center.

For Martell's sake he better win, or that dime of a girlfriend he got will end up on Kosi's snapchat story.

Advertisement
I simulated a date with Heidi Klum in my mind 1000 times. I don't think she is impressed enough because I haven't heard from her.

Keep stimulating....or simulating as you say. 😉
She probably hasn’t realized yet that you’re built for her.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back