Tate needs to start 8/24. Period.

Advertisement
Tate is mentally ready. I bet he has already simulated this game in his mind 1000 times. Kid was built for these moments. Kosi is not.

I don't care one way or another...BUT just curious?

Was he ready and built for those special moments at OSU....or did it suddenly happen here during Spring training :unsure:

A Spring when he couldn't/didn't separate himself from the others

Last edited:
What if he does start vs UF, comes out there & stinks up the joint... Then what?

Why not just let the competition play out & the best man win? Why do our fans have to be groupies for one QB or another? Why dig your heels in for one guy? Then in the event that one guy struggles you fan girls will look stupid AF.

Why yall always gotta take shots & try sh*t on Perry just elevate Tate?

I want the BEST QB to play, whether it's Tate, Perry, Jarren, Peyton Matocha or Augie "The Million Dollar Arm" DeBiase.

COMPETITON is the name of the game, nothing needs to be handed to anyone.

All this!

I don't care one way or another...BUT just curious??

Was he ready and built for those special moments at OSU....or did it suddenly happen during Spring training :unsure:

He sat behind a 1st round pick. Of course you will ride the bench. And when he did get in a game, was he not productive? This UF game will require the heart and balls of a Lion. Kosi and Jarren have great skills but not enough of that cold blooded cutthroat vibe to get it done at all costs. Tate does.

Advertisement
Wow! Come on CIS fam. OP duped you guys again. She post a moronic opinion, then sit back and count the pages of negative reactions. Meanwhile, she's painting her toenails while you guys rant.
STOP - DO FALL FOR IT.

What if he does start vs UF, comes out there & stinks up the joint... Then what?

Why not just let the competition play out & the best man win? Why do our fans have to be groupies for one QB or another? Why dig your heels in for one guy? Then in the event that one guy struggles you fan girls will look stupid AF.

Why yall always gotta take shots & try sh*t on Perry just elevate Tate?

I want the BEST QB to play, whether it's Tate, Perry, Jarren, Peyton Matocha or Augie "The Million Dollar Arm" DeBiase.

COMPETITON is the name of the game, nothing needs to be handed to anyone.

EL Chapo I was one of Kosi's biggest supporters last year. I know Tate doesn't have a lot of tape but he got that dawg in him. Ethan Hawke in training day dawg in him...Wolf wolf...😂😂😂

Whoever can run Enos offense the best will be the starting quarterback.

At this point, after seeing my canes rise to the top of CFB multiple times and sit in mediocrity for over 15yrs, I don't care who is chosen as long as one of them can at least make plays without shattin their pants
We have 3. 4 star QBs on this roster that should in theory be able to separate themselves into viable game managing competence that will allow our weapons to flourish. We don't need a Damm Heisman winner under center. All we need is a smart, prepared, mature football player that can manage the game and make plays when needed, by getting the ball to their weapons without turning it over. For God sakes just let the process unfold and see what Enos can produce. I have serious doubts about all 3. But we shall see. If at least 1 does not step up to produce, then we are up shats creek with no paddle

Advertisement
YOU DONT KNOW THAT, YOU JUST THINK THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING A FANGIRL.

Tate hasn't done anything for anybody to be so definitive in his ability for "primetime".

NONE of our QB's have & you can't judge them based off last year because they were being coached by arguably the worst OC in school history & a QB coach that was by far the most unqualified position coach to ever set foot on Greentree.

Let them compete & we'll see who's made for primetime & who can step up in the big moments. The fact you wanna end the competition & just have Enos hand it over to Tate shows that you're not really as confident in him as you're trying to convince us that you are.

If Tate is really the best QB, we'll find out in Fall camp & he'll win the competition resoundingly. I'm rooting for the best QB to win, if it's Tate I'll be hyped, if it's Perry I'll be hyped, if it's Jarren I'll be hyped. That's how it should be, but yall groupies will be in full melt down mode if anybody but your boy wins it & that sh*t is lame AF.
CHUCH (y)

Advertisement
At this point, after seeing my canes rise to the top of CFB multiple times and sit in mediocrity for over 15yrs, I don't care who is chosen as long as one of them can at least make plays without shattin their pants
We have 3. 4 star QBs on this roster that should in theory be able to separate themselves into viable game managing competence that will allow our weapons to flourish. We don't need a Damm Heisman winner under center. All we need is a smart, prepared, mature football player that can manage the game and make plays when needed, by getting the ball to their weapons without turning it over. For God sakes just let the process unfold and see what Enos can produce. I have serious doubts about all 3. But we shall see. If at least 1 does not step up to produce, then we are up shats creek with no paddle
I don't care if he ***** his pants as long as he comes out with a W.

He sat behind a 1st round pick. Of course you will ride the bench. And when he did get in a game, was he not productive? This UF game will require the heart and balls of a Lion. Kosi and Jarren have great skills but not enough of that cold blooded cutthroat vibe to get it done at all costs. Tate does.

U sound goofy iscell

Advertisement
What amazes me is the hypocrisy and the double standard mindset of our fanbase. Tate sends out these type of tweets quite often. Essentially, it's a picture of him, but the message is "we" are going to do big things. This has to be at least the 5th tweet, basically saying the same thing. What's the narrative that our fanbase create regarding his tweets? "Tate's hungry" or "Tate is showing that he wants it" or "Tate has that dawg in him" or "Tate is showing his leadership."

If Nkosi was to post the same pictures of just himself, as often as Martell does, the fanbase will create the narrative that "Nkosi is not focused" or "Nkosi needs to stay off of Twitter" or "Nkosi is still immature" or "Nkosi needs to spend more time in the playbook than on social media."

Meanwhile, we have not heard anything from Nkosi, but instead have heard from several of his teammates this summer (Mallory, Harris, Hartley, Garvin, Pope), all of which have shared the same sentiments about Nkosi, stating that he has matured significantly, he is now a true leader, he is laser focused, he is a general now, he is always in his playbook, etc..... Yet, what does the fanbase have to say about those positive comments about Perry? Absolutely nothing.....crickets!

The hypocrisy of it all is unprecedented.

Advertisement
Back