Tate needs to start 8/24. Period.

#AnyoneButRosier was my position forever. Kosi never could beat him out. Are you kidding me??? Kosi went into a hole and never came out. Decided putting gold in his teeth and soft **** on IG was better.

Next...
If Kosi had been 10-0, people on here wouldve been calling him Da gawd!!

His off the field stuff had little to do with his playing ability as he was getting no guidance. He was just an immature guy doing what immature guys do when they lack direction. Rosier was more mature and Richt chose him because of it. It all stems from having no OC and Jon Richt as QB coach.

Advertisement
What if he does start vs UF, comes out there & stinks up the joint... Then what?

Why not just let the competition play out & the best man win? Why do our fans have to be groupies for one QB or another? Why dig your heels in for one guy? Then in the event that one guy struggles you fan girls will look stupid AF.

Why yall always gotta take shots & try sh*t on Perry just elevate Tate?

I want the BEST QB to play, whether it's Tate, Perry, Jarren, Peyton Matocha or Augie "The Million Dollar Arm" DeBiase.

COMPETITON is the name of the game, nothing needs to be handed to anyone.

We’ve all seen Perry as a starter. Last year. Thanks but no thanks.

I’ll take my chances with Tate.

If Kosi had been 10-0, people on here wouldve been calling him Da gawd!!

His off the field stuff had little to do with his playing ability as he was getting no guidance. He was just an immature guy doing what immature guys do when they lack direction. Rosier was more mature and Richt chose him because of it. It all stems from having no OC and Jon Richt as QB coach.

Stop with the What If. Kosi got his shot and blew it. There are true freshmen and red shirt freshmen around the country past and present that performed with less talent around them. We need QBs that walk into the system Day 1 and takeover. We need that attitude. Kosi or Jarren lack that. UF will smell the fear and come for blood. Tate eats crocodiles. Let the man hunt.

STFU fūckface.

You need get Tathan’s balls out of your mouth for a second because you’re clearly getting oxygen deprivation to your brain cells.

There is reliable and irrefutable evidence, accumulated over the last 7-8 months that Perry has left most, if not all, his immaturity behind, and has been behaving in a responsible manner. Open your fūcking eyes.

No I don’t know, and I can’t say, who will win the quarterback competition. I have no horse in the race. I just want to win so therefore I want the guy that has the best chance to give us the wins. End of story.

But unlike you, I am a reasonable poster, and I’m Miami Hurricanes fan most of all, so I’m not going to root against someone, like you are against Perry, and wish him ill. He could be the starter come August 24. Whoever it is, I just want the best guy - end of story.

If Perry fūcks up, then we have other guys. But it seems like that’s what you want to happen, And all the evidence so far is that he’s left any immaturity behind. And that’s the best thing for the program no matter who starts

Remember when Seantrell Henderson said his past is behind him because he shaved his dreads off?

Here's a reality check people dont change dramatically in a span of 5 months

Advertisement
IMO this thing isn't gonna be set in stone. Especially if the QB chosen struggles vs the Gators.
I just want wins, and whoever is announced the starter I will be 100% behind.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see multiple play throughout the year

Stop with the What If. Kosi got his shot and blew it. There are true freshmen and red shirt freshmen around the country past and present that performed with less talent around them. We need QBs that walk into the system Day 1 and takeover. We need that attitude. Kosi or Jarren lack that. UF will smell the fear and come for blood. Tate eats crocodiles. Let the man hunt.
What if you were objective?

What if you were objective?

Objectively, the gators prefer Kosi or Jarren. Too much film on Kosi and his weaknesses. The stage is too big for Jarren. Tate will make them hesitate. Tate will exploit this. We have a small element of surprise with Tate still. We know what their QBs bring. Our D needs someone who will help them out in this game. Tate understands this.

He sat behind a 1st round pick. Of course you will ride the bench. And when he did get in a game, was he not productive? This UF game will require the heart and balls of a Lion. Kosi and Jarren have great skills but not enough of that cold blooded cutthroat vibe to get it done at all costs. Tate does.

Wow

Sorry I haven't checked out ANY of our QBs balls..

.Im one of those look straight ahead and don't talk to me while I'm ****ing kinda guys

Coming in late on mop up duty doesn't tell me ANYTHING about ANY QB....

But we all only see what we want to see ...and sometime imagine

Last edited:
Advertisement
Remember when Seantrell Henderson said his past is behind him because he shaved his dreads off?

Here's a reality check people dont change dramatically in a span of 5 months

Right because all individuals are the same, and behave in the same way. So if you saw one type of behavior in one individual, then exactly you will see that same behavior in another individual.

The stupidity just self replicates on this site.

Objectively, the gators prefer Kosi or Jarren. Too much film on Kosi and his weaknesses. The stage is too big for Jarren. Tate will make them hesitate. Tate will exploit this. We have a small element of surprise with Tate still. We know what their QBs bring. Our D needs someone who will help them out in this game. Tate understands this.
Sharing speculation about what the gator prefers isn't really objective. All I'm saying is keep an open mind. Absolutism is a quick road to disappointment.

Advertisement
Sharing speculation about what the gator prefers isn't really objective. All I'm saying is keep an open mind. Absolutism is a quick road to disappointment.

Kosi or Jarren don't strike fear in the gators. Lets not kid ourselves. Tate probably doesn't either. Tate has clout the other two don't. Tate would force the gators to proceed with a little more caution in their game planning. That's not speculation. That's being smart and thinking objectively on the gators end. This is a game of chess and strategy. Is it not?

Kosi or Jarren don't strike fear in the gators. Lets not kid ourselves. Tate probably doesn't either. Tate has clout the other two don't. Tate would force the gators to proceed with a little more caution in their game planning. That's not speculation. That's being smart and thinking objectively on the gators end. This is a game of chess and strategy. Is it not?
I'm sure Enos is a lot better at this particular chess game than anyone on this site. I'm also sure hes more knowledgeable about each player's abilities.

Advertisement
Right because all individuals are the same, and behave in the same way. So if you saw one type of behavior in one individual, then exactly you will see that same behavior in another individual.

The stupidity just self replicates on this site.

And studies have shown people don't miraculously change over short amounts of time

Unless you think in 5 months he's magically a new person

YOU DONT KNOW THAT, YOU JUST THINK THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING A FANGIRL.

Tate hasn't done anything for anybody to be so definitive in his ability for "primetime".

NONE of our QB's have & you can't judge them based off last year because they were being coached by arguably the worst OC in school history & a QB coach that was by far the most unqualified position coach to ever set foot on Greentree.

Let them compete & we'll see who's made for primetime & who can step up in the big moments. The fact you wanna end the competition & just have Enos hand it over to Tate shows that you're not really as confident in him as you're trying to convince us that you are.

If Tate is really the best QB, we'll find out in Fall camp & he'll win the competition resoundingly. I'm rooting for the best QB to win, if it's Tate I'll be hyped, if it's Perry I'll be hyped, if it's Jarren I'll be hyped. That's how it should be, but yall groupies will be in full melt down mode if anybody but your boy wins it & that sh*t is lame AF.

Well put. None of these guys has done a damned thing—and this is a whole new show down at Miami.

I never understood anyone pulling for one guy over another. Based on what? Recruiting rankings / process, social media platforms, etc.? Nothing is known about any of these three at this rate—outside of Martell leaving Ohio State for a new opp (and his high school persona on QB1), Perry squandering his opp last year (bad as Richt and Richt were, Perry didn't hold up his end of the bargain and carried himself like a clown off the field, poor work ethic, etc.) and Williams is known for a strained oblique and contemplating transferring (for five minutes) late in the year.

The hardest worker, the guy with the it factor and the guy who best grasps the playbook is the only thing fans should be rooting for—and that guy still hasn't taken a giant leap forward at this rate. May whoever gets the job win it SOUNDLY. Too many times over the past decade or so, seems Miami is always giving some guy a nod who was just slightly better than the other guys, or relying on seniority / experience because nobody truly stood out.

I agree. I think Manny is trying to get there again. Saban doesn't make Tuscaloosa his base. Clemson doesn't make whatever ****hhole town they are in their recruiting base. Etc. Etc. Miami shouldn't either. National Champions recruit nationally. But Manny has to win with what he has with the pieces he can find in order to be at the table with the big boys. Mork was almost there and threw it all away last year with so many poor choices.

Few schools have the recruiting advantage in their own backyard the way Miami does. Regardless, we will never get them all. That is ok.

Hold down the fort locally as much as possible. South Florida first, then the State. After that start hitting the hotbeds nationally, especially the big cities.

This approach worked well for Stoutland. It can be cranked up, giving us more balanced teams and well rounded talent at positions Florida is less known for.

What if he does start vs UF, comes out there & stinks up the joint... Then what?

Why not just let the competition play out & the best man win? Why do our fans have to be groupies for one QB or another? Why dig your heels in for one guy? Then in the event that one guy struggles you fan girls will look stupid AF.

Why yall always gotta take shots & try sh*t on Perry just elevate Tate?

I want the BEST QB to play, whether it's Tate, Perry, Jarren, Peyton Matocha or Augie "The Million Dollar Arm" DeBiase.

COMPETITON is the name of the game, nothing needs to be handed to anyone.
Why do you take the bait?

Advertisement
Back