Tate needs to start 8/24. Period.

Few schools have the recruiting advantage in their own backyard the way Miami does. Regardless, we will never get them all. That is ok.

Hold down the fort locally as much as possible. South Florida first, then the State. After that start hitting the hotbeds nationally, especially the big cities.

This approach worked well for Stoutland. It can be cranked up, giving us more balanced teams and well rounded talent at positions Florida is less known for.

I actually have a different take. Miami recruiting local kids can be a blessing and a curse if not managed well. Too many local Miami kids and it is off putting for the out of state kids...this is how clicks happen. We've heard many times about lockeroom clicks. Out of state kids have their pride and swagger too. Need to balance the swag like the old days...please see 2001 team and where they are from....

Advertisement
If Martell wins the QB job Perry won't play

Martell wins the job. Perry and Jarren hit the portal guarantee. With the elite QB haul Enos is working on nobody will miss Perry or Jarren. Tate will have another year while the pups learn from him.

Remember when Seantrell Henderson said his past is behind him because he shaved his dreads off?

Here's a reality check people dont change dramatically in a span of 5 months unless they have dreadlocks and can shave them off.

Fixed it for you.

The profanity and immature name calling in many recent posts concerning this subject may have reached an all time low in history of cis. Congratulations children for attaining this record.

Advertisement
Objectively, the gators prefer Kosi or Jarren. Too much film on Kosi and his weaknesses. The stage is too big for Jarren. Tate will make them hesitate. Tate will exploit this. We have a small element of surprise with Tate still. We know what their QBs bring. Our D needs someone who will help them out in this game. Tate understands this.

You clearly don’t know what the word “objectively“ means

Kosi or Jarren don't strike fear in the gators. Lets not kid ourselves. Tate probably doesn't either. Tate has clout the other two don't. Tate would force the gators to proceed with a little more caution in their game planning. That's not speculation. That's being smart and thinking objectively on the gators end. This is a game of chess and strategy. Is it not?
[/QUOTE
Brock Berlin didn't Strike Fear in 03, until he Lit that *** up in the 2nd Half....

Advertisement
If this new qb has some football smarts it wouldn't surprise me to see the Peyton whatever his last name is pass all these foo's.

Advertisement
The kosi hate is so ******* annoying man..
Let’s be real, People were/still are hating on tate martell too especially after the first 2 weeks or so of spring practice. Mainly those 2 have the most critics and to a lesser extent Jarren Williams after them

TBH I really don’t have a problem with Tate; if he wins the to job, it’s deserved. The problem that I have with Tate is that he’s short and reminds me of Rosie. From what I’ve seen, He is in inaccurate and he defaults to the run which is not always a bad thing.

I really think JW has the most upside, but these guys are so evenly match but for different reasons... idk.
I really see this as a fall battle.

Advertisement
We’ve all seen Perry as a starter. Last year. Thanks but no thanks.

I’ll take my chances with Tate.
Whatever Perry did last year is null and void and we should act as if it never happened. He had Jon and Mark Richt as coaches for Christ's sake.

Don't get me started on all of the drops! Perry would have completed 89% of his passes if Dugans would have taught the receivers more catching and less blocking.

The kosi hate is so ******* annoying man..

I don't see any hate for kosi. I recall Rosier saying he hadn't really studied the playbook - I suppose he was referring to all four plays - and that ****ed me off - and demonstrated a ****poor work ethic.

kosi last year had farted around and couldn't beat Rosier??? Then got sideways in his **** interest - and posted it??? I saw a ****poor work ethic and ****poor judgement.

I understand - Manny said they all get to start over. Fine. Trust is a function of credibility over a period of time.

Jarren's been on the job, and Tate's come in as serious as a freight train wreck.

Credibility. Two ties, and one way behind.

#AnyoneButRosier was my position forever. Kosi never could beat him out. Are you kidding me??? Kosi went into a hole and never came out. Decided putting gold in his teeth and soft **** on IG was better.

Next...

Ya he spent all of 2 hours the entire season putting golds in and making videos. I am sure those extra2 hours of practice would have made such a difference.

Whatever Perry did last year is null and void and we should act as if it never happened. He had Jon and Mark Richt as coaches for Christ's sake.

Don't get me started on all of the drops! Perry would have completed 89% of his passes if Dugans would have taught the receivers more catching and less blocking.
Dugans thought he was an OL coach.

Advertisement
Back