Tate needs to start 8/24. Period.

Ya he spent all of 2 hours the entire season putting golds in and making videos. I am sure those extra2 hours of practice would have made such a difference.

Awww...no no no no my man. Haha. What the **** is this? .. like a 10 year old little girl with a he took my teddy bear tantrum...lol. You are better than this. I expect better than this...haha.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wonder how the board will react once Perry is named the starter. Will they support the U or show their true colors.

And yes Perry will be the starter vs the gaytors and for the next two years.
He may start game 1 but for the next 2 years? **** no. I’m not sold until proven otherwise. Didn’t like his arm strength last year as he under threw several balls that ended up being intercepted and he was inaccurate in a number of the games with bad pocket presence. Not writing him off as everyone can improve and all indications from spring is that he did indeed but we will see come fall practice.

Last edited:
Baker and Manziel ran a totally different offense. If Tate gets under center he's screwed. He can't even throw a spiral!

Tate made Brevin a star with his wobbly passes. I don't think Tate will be under center that much. Enos will need to custom build the offense around Tate's strengths - scrambling...Tate is a scrambler...I'm excited.

Martell wins the job. Perry and Jarren hit the portal guarantee. With the elite QB haul Enos is working on nobody will miss Perry or Jarren. Tate will have another year while the pups learn from him.

I just don't see it. Even last yr, Perry made throws that Martell could never make. His issues are/were consistency, & maturity. If they get addressed, he will be the starter 8/24. Also..many are severely underrating his ability to run, as if Martell has a decided advantage in that regard.

Advertisement
No shiit. That was super irritating. You don't block you don't play...Gtfoh. AR career ends. JT sprints back home....glad this dude is gone.

Man I am expecting Tate to be the starter. I am just saying. Diss perry for not starting over Malik or something like that. Saying he spent to much time on IG or other schit is BS. Tate posts WAY more on IG and every other video is him balling out at some club with Kiki Passo.

The kosi hate is so ******* annoying man..

Like I said over and over...I was a huge supporter of Kosi last year. Huge! After further performance evaluation and careful consideration I've chosen a new candidate and new direction for this new staff and new year....

If Tate gets lit up and layed out injured...I hope Kosi is there to takeover. For me, Kosi > Jarren.

Tate made Brevin a star with his wobbly passes. I don't think Tate will be under center that much. Enos will need to custom build the offense around Tate's strengths - scrambling...Tate is a scrambler...I'm excited.
U know what, you've convinced me. I'm sold. Where do I sign up to become a member of the Tate hive?

Tate Martell starts week 0
U0oaHnP.gif

Advertisement
I just don't see it. Even last yr, Perry made throws that Martell could never make. His issues are/were consistency, & maturity. If they get addressed, he will be the starter 8/24. Also..many are severely underrating his ability to run, as if Martell has a decided advantage in that regard.

Perry made awesome throws. Mork kept pulling him in and out week to week for Rosie. Fcking irritating. Kosi could never establish a rhythm. And all the dumbass off the field issues didn't help him. Kosi throws a better ball than Tate. I will concede that. I think Tate is just mentally ready to lead and put a program like The Miami Fcking Hurricanes on his back.

Perry made awesome throws. Mork kept pulling him in and out week to week for Rosie. Fcking irritating. Kosi could never establish a rhythm. And all the dumbass off the field issues didn't help him. Kosi throws a better ball than Tate. I will concede that. I think Tate is just mentally ready to lead and put a program like The Miami Fcking Hurricanes on his back.

That's fair. Putting physical attributes aside, intangibles at the QB position matter a lot, and might be an area where Martell has an advantage. I also give him credit for having the confidence to put out that tweet, because he's essentially predicting that he's going to be the starter.

Last edited:
Forget Brock Berlin, we need to start Kyle Wright.

Forget Kyle Wright, we need to start Kirby Freeman.

Forget Robert Marve, we need to start Jacory Harris.

Forget Jacory Harris, we need to start Stephen Morris.

Forget Malik Rosier, we need to start N'Kosi Perry.

Forget N'Kosi Perry, we need to start Tate Martell.

Forget Tate Martell, we need to start... <insert overhyped 2020-2021 QB recruit name here>

Eye - Heart - The Offseason

Kirby Freeman’s drop back may be the best of all time. Literally as the “H” in Hike was said, his 8 step drop was planted.

Advertisement
Back