Tate needs to start 8/24. Period.

Advertisement
Tate learned under Urban Meyer and was the understudy to a 1st round pick.

While this was going on, N'Knucklehead was getting himself into trouble at every turn.

May the best, most mature and well-rounded QB win.

If Tate was getting corched by Mork he would have been thrown off the team a long time ago. Only reason Kosi is considered a knuckle head is because Mork thought he was leading a bunch of nuns. Urban made sure anything that Tate did was kept under wraps.

If Tate was getting corched by Mork he would have been thrown off the team a long time ago. Only reason Kosi is considered a knuckle head is because Mork thought he was leading a bunch of nuns. Urban made sure anything that Tate did was kept under wraps.
The only reason Kosi is considered a knucklehead is because he is. Covering sht up doesn't make a kid not a moron.

The only reason Kosi is considered a knucklehead is because he is. Covering sht up doesn't make a kid not a moron.

The guy I responded to basically said Tate was not a knucklehead. I was saying if you are going to say some kid that posts a *** tape on IG a "knucklehead" then Tate should be considered a step worse than "knucklehead".

Advertisement
Tate is mentally ready. I bet he has already simulated this game in his mind 1000 times. Kid was built for these moments. Kosi is not.
That's a really great way to chose our QB. Forget about competition and earning the job. Tate's had more mental reps than everyone combined. He should be the starter. GTFOH!!!

Last edited:
Posting on Twitter about what you're going to do shows nothing but weakness and insecurity. Let your game speak for itself. If it's good enough, everyone will know you're the man. If you have to tell us your the man, then you're really not.

Advertisement
Kept under wraps ? Lol stfu. Nothing happened with Tate other than Day telling him he’s not in their plans. Kosi on the other hand had multiple mistakes. Don’t try and slander Tate like that with no evidence. With that being said idc who the QB is just play the best one

Kept under wraps ? Lol stfu. Nothing happened with Tate other than Day telling him he’s not in their plans. Kosi on the other hand had multiple mistakes. Don’t try and slander Tate like that with no evidence. With that being said idc who the QB is just play the best one

I'm not slandering schit. Tate did "worse"things last year than Perry ever did. If Mork was his coach it would have been a big issue and he would have been suspended just like Perry. However, Urban is not a ******* idiot and covers for his players instead of trying to make examples out of them. This is common knowledge among anyone that actually knows any OSU students.

Nothing Tate did was actually bad, just like nothing Kosi did was actually bad. Any coach with even an iota of common sense would let the players get away with what they did.

I'm not slandering schit. Tate did "worse"things last year than Perry ever did. If Mork was his coach it would have been a big issue and he would have been suspended just like Perry. However, Urban is not a ******* idiot and covers for his players instead of trying to make examples out of them. This is common knowledge among anyone that actually knows any OSU students.

Nothing Tate did was actually bad, just like nothing Kosi did was actually bad. Any coach with even an iota of common sense would let the players get away with what they did.
Okkkkkk so what did he do then? Show the proof? Just saying these things are non sense but I’ll try it. Kosi did more things than u know about all the UM students know it. Coach Rocht tried to not suspend him but had to u only know of a few incidents

Advertisement
Okkkkkk so what did he do then? Show the proof? Just saying these things are non sense but I’ll try it. Kosi did more things than u know about all the UM students know it. Coach Rocht tried to not suspend him but had to u only know of a few incidents

I am a UM alumn and know plenty of current students. None of them think Perry deserved to get suspended. Tons of players across the country get a way with far worse then what Perry did. That was one of the biggest complaints about Mork. Suspending players for petty BS.

Great idea. Let me dig up some proof about what Tate did so the NCAA can investigate one of our players.

I object your honor. Heresay.

My man u can't make those allegations about Tate and then go eat a burrito. Speak truth. Or don't speak at all.

Come on Son. Smh.

Attachments

• Williams_Paul_Temple_Football_H10.jpeg
    Williams_Paul_Temple_Football_H10.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
Advertisement
Nobody is given Sh"t at Miami...not now or EVER..

NOBODY

You earn your position at Miami

WTF..If Kelly, Kosar, Testaverde and ALL our other greats had to fight for their position... why should someone who can't even lift their jock straps come here and be given a position?

Anyone who believes that stupid garbage is really tripping...

Miami give someone a position :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Advertisement
Back