Tate approved

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol man why tf are we crowning Tate already?

Dude couldn't even beat Joe Burrow out, who sucks.

At least let the boys compete and settle it on the field.

Everyone is on a level grading scale right now.

(FWIW, I like Tates game and won't be mad if he starts).
Fair point but all about competition.

One year older Nkosi, Jarren, and Tate is a significant upgrade over what we had last year

I'm just glad there will be a legitimate competition at the position with no restrictions on any guy winning the job. Between those 3 guys, with a legitimate QB Coach/OC, I don't think the winner can be another JAG like Rosier was when he won.

Advertisement
Joe Burrow transferred out from OSU. I don't see how Tate lost out to Burrow. Haskins? Yes. Burrow? Don't see that one.
I don’t know anything about OSU football I didn’t actually read that part.

Just agreeing with the fact it’s still a ways to go. But everyone knows that

Advertisement
Advertisement
I expect Tate to win the job. But it is highly unlikely that Miami will name a starter until mid-fall camp to avoid transfers

I dont know. If guys are going to transfer, they'll transfer, even if it is Fall camp.

If the competition isnt close, I'd hope they'd just name Martell in the Spring. That would give us time to bring in a grad transfer backup (Francois perhaps?) if we lose both Jarren and Kosi.

Ideally they convince Jarren to stay for 2019 and see what happens, maybe by telling him they'll help get him immediate eligibility in 2020 if he sticks it out this year (or hey, Tate could even go pro after 1 year, who knows)

IN MARTELL WE TRUST

Advertisement
Back