Tate approved

Advertisement
He can Transfer after 2019 season. , as we need depth and not given that Tate will be a Starter.

I was thinking about this the other day. If tate's waiver didn't get approved would it have been better for the QB depth this year. With all three eligible I can't see Perry or Williams staying past the spring. I will always contend we don't know what we have in either because they didn't receive any real coaching. If tate was not approved both would probably have stayed as the competition would go into the fall and we would know what we have. Just another way to look at it.

Advertisement
I was thinking about this the other day. If tate's waiver didn't get approved would it have been better for the QB depth this year. With all three eligible I can't see Perry or Williams staying past the spring. I will always contend we don't know what we have in either because they didn't receive any real coaching. If tate was not approved both would probably have stayed as the competition would go into the fall and we would know what we have. Just another way to look at it.
You must be fun at parties...

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It would be exactly the same because Tate wouldn't be eligible so it would like being a QB down this year just like one leaving.

it's basic math

Advertisement
Back