Tannehill gone

Now trade two fours for an additional second round pick? Is that even possible?

I’d think Grier and Ryan Finley are are later in round two
Value of 2 4's probably wouldn't get you a 2nd. Definitely think the Dolphisn are trying to trade back into the 20's in round 1 now.

Advertisement
Now we finally get to see if the curse is real, if they *** around and somehow win 8+ games I'm convinced that J Robbie sold his soul to the devil for the undefeated season.
You think it's a coincidence that Shula is 114yrs old???

Tannyfail was not a good starting NFL QB. The guy padded his stats big time on so many games the phins were behind. His efficiency was well below average. Was shocked they signed him to that big extension.
Funny thing... he signed a one-year 7 million dollar contract with the Titans and the Dolphins are paying 5 million dollars out of it. Wow they really did not want him back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good riddance, cronyism (Mike Sherman) is the only reason He was a Dolphin anyway...should've drafted Russell Wilson in 2012.

Miko Grimes is a saint.

The dolphins need to tank for Trevor, not Tua.

They can't. They would need to tank for 2 years and then be really bad year 3 bc you won't win with a rookie QB. By then, this regime would be gone.

They will tank this year for Tua or Herbert. They should be drafting high enough for one.

Advertisement
Maybe not, but it was pretty clear from the jump that Tannehill sure as **** wasn't the answer. Still stunned at the incompetence of that move.

He will now likely take the Titans to the Super Bowl...that's our luck as Phins.

UM

From the Jump? That's a bit too far. He did pretty good as a rookie.

Advertisement
This is a two year tank job.

Tank this year for linemen and clear cap space.

Year two, LT and skill guys, draft and free agency. You want the qb and wr with similar ages/contracts.

Basically, the exact opposite of what the phins have done years.

This is a two year tank job.

Tank this year for linemen and clear cap space.

Year two, LT and skill guys, draft and free agency. You want the qb and wr with similar ages/contracts.

Basically, the exact opposite of what the phins have done years.
They have a pretty **** good LT Laremy Tunsil. Just have to use next year's cap space to re-sign him.

I'll take Fitzpatrick as a QB and tell him to throw as many interceptions as he likes. As long as he gets me the first overall pick in 2020

Advertisement
Back