Tannehill gone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Typical Dolphins drafting a WR convert. Time to get a real QB. Not this year though. Go full Hue Jackson.

Advertisement
I'm Bucs, but Tua is not the answer at QB for an NFL team. JMO.

That game in the NC was bad for Tua. Throwing to guys that were never open or in some cases never even there. You gotta wonder just how smart he is in the pocket with his reads and anticipation as opposed to just letting his stats tell the whole story while ignoring the fact that he's on by far the most talented team in the nation.

My thoughts as a longtime Dolphins fan: good. Trust the process. This isn't some 2007 tank job when the top pick consolation prize was Jake Long. Tua and Herbert are going to be very strong QB candidates for #1 overall.

Let it burn. I'm happy they missed out on Bridgewater. ****, I don't even want Bortles or Fitzpatrick. Give us some abysmal scrub and let us win one game. They're going to have over $120M in cap space for 2020, too. Don't mess it up by going 5-11. Stay the course, 1-15.

That game in the NC was bad for Tua. Throwing to guys that were never open or in some cases never even there. You gotta wonder just how smart he is in the pocket with his reads and anticipation as opposed to just letting his stats tell the whole story while ignoring the fact that he's on by far the most talented team in the nation.

I'm not exactly sold on Tua the NFL QB either. At least as some guaranteed entity.

I CAN see this happening though (although I'm definitely not stressing about it)- Dolphins get Tua and he doesn't kill it immediately and their offense remains mediocre.....as the Canes offense lights up college football. Instant fix as a Tua whisperer and new Fins OC.....

Screenshot_20190315-160101_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Now trade two fours for an additional second round pick? Is that even possible?

I’d think Grier and Ryan Finley are are later in round two

Advertisement
Please no. Ride with whatever scrap heap you get...and be bad enough to get a good pick next year.

Absolutely. Sad thing as a Phins fan, then we get to sweat whether they are smart enough to make the right choice if and when they have the necessary pick in the draft. I think they need a 3rd party consultant firm headed by JJ to not **** their pants when it counts.

UM

Advertisement
Back