Tad Foote was the best president UM ever had

Advertisement
For all of the **** people talk about Tad Foote he was the best president UM ever had. We won 4 football NCs while he was the president and the 5th NC was won with players who were recruited while he was the president. We also were good in baseball and won championships when he was President. The minute the tranny troll took over the athletic department fell apart and the current guy has been as bad as the tranny troll.

Tad Foote literally tried to get rid of football at Miami. And then drop us down. Take a moment, and say those words again over and over until you process them.

We won IN SPITE of Tad Foote, not because of him. He just happened to be President at the right time, the same way Donna Shalala, who raised more money for football and athletic capital improvements than all other UM Presidents combined, came along at the wrong time right as the CFB arms race started.

Maybe try some online courses, homie. You're the only troll here.

The entire premise of this is idiotic.

Full of misconceptions about the role of a university president and factual errors about the actual history of The University of Miami and Miami football.

Most of you guys should stick to critiquing the athletic department, the AD, the coaches, the team, and our performance. As far as to the University as a whole, let me just put it this way: you are fūcking clueless.
College Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness

Advertisement
He ******* sucked. Miami won despite him.
he called the feds in on his own students for drinking

**** your take
Honestly, not certain if he was any different than the Florida Gators president in the early 90s. He openly discussed deprioritizing Gators football, as he felt it distracted from the university's core mission and message of education. Different times.

Jesus Christ you are a moron.

The University of Miami is a UNIVERSITY, not a sports team.

Love it when you morons who have never stepped foot on campus try to talk about The U like it's nothing more than a football and baseball team.

The entire premise of this is idiotic.

Full of misconceptions about the role of a university president and factual errors about the actual history of The University of Miami and Miami football.

Most of you guys should stick to critiquing the athletic department, the AD, the coaches, the team, and our performance. As far as to the University as a whole, let me just put it this way: you are fūcking clueless.

Thank you. I wanna upvote this a hundred times.

F@#king tired of these idiots that know nothing about my alma mater and have never done $#!+ for it talking about it like their opinion means d!ck.

Advertisement
Jesus Christ you are a moron.

The University of Miami is a UNIVERSITY, not a sports team.

Love it when you morons who have never stepped foot on campus try to talk about The U like it's nothing more than a football and baseball team.
University of Miami is just another wannabe academic institution if it doesn’t have good athletic programs. UM was a joke before the football team took off.

Thank you. I wanna upvote this a hundred times.

F@#king tired of these idiots that know nothing about my alma mater and have never done $#!+ for it talking about it like their opinion means d!ck.
Admittedly, my opinion on UM doesn’t mean d1ck to the decision makers there, and I’ve never said otherwise.

Advertisement
University of Miami is just another wannabe academic institution if it doesn’t have good athletic programs. UM was a joke before the football team took off.
Admissions were cut to raise academic quality and there was discussion of ending football. That took place before Schnellenberger and even Saban.

Sam Jankovich won in spite of Tad Foote.

Just because Shalalalalalalala sucks doesn't absolve Tad Foote from anything. Tell that to Jimmy Johnson. He would bodyslam you.
Dude, watch you’re spelling. Two extra “la’s” in Shalalalalalala.
Always been one of my pet peeves when people go over four.

Advertisement
Is OP joking?

Foote hated sports, especially football. He wanted Miami to be an Ivy League type of school and would've dropped football if he could. For as much as Shalala sucked, she at least didn't want to drop the team.

Foote did a lot to raise Miami's academic profile. But he could have done that while still supporting athletics. So, no, he was not our best president. Maybe the opposite in reality

Foote was the best president by far in terms of academic gains under his watch.

I actually think Frenk (although I have large doubts about how long he is for the job) could* be the best president in direct relation to sports. He doesn't know enough or care enough to meddle and won't proactively impede funding. That's all I really want. The problem is when you have a eunuch like Flake as AD that physically lacks the stones and motivation to take advantage of that setup.

For all of the **** people talk about Tad Foote he was the best president UM ever had. We won 4 football NCs while he was the president and the 5th NC was won with players who were recruited while he was the president. We also were good in baseball and won championships when he was President. The minute the tranny troll took over the athletic department fell apart and the current guy has been as bad as the tranny troll.
That's like saying Larry Coker was the greatest UM coach of all time.

Advertisement
Back